Quickest Way to Get A Dominican into US

I have a GF and I want to know the quickest way to get her into the US.

Please help if possible

These days it's almost impossible. Quick is definitely not possible.  They are turning down most tourist visas even right now.

i'm looking for a K1 or a marital visa

@kschw9883 You will need to request a Fiance Visa, however, you must marry her within 90 days or she must go back to DR. Requesting a tourist visa is not that easy and it may cost you more in the long run,

how easy is it to get a k1

There is no quick way to get either of the visas.  You apply and get into a queue and wait .  You also need to prove authenticity of the relationship, so if you're asking about either a K-1 or a marital visa, most likely you still have work to do as proving a marriage to get into the US is a different standard then a K-1. VisaJourney.com is a good site to dig in if you want real data on timelines, etc. as it keeps track of that information.

Quick and DR are terms you do not use. Add this to the mix open the calender and hope for next year.

@kschw9883 If you are an USA Citizen,  have you looked into a fiancé visa? K-1?  but you must marry in 90 days otherwise she goes back if she stays and doesn't married the United States frowns on that and you don't want them to frown.  Good luck.

@kschw9883 K2 FIANCE VISA, ONCE SHE GETS TO THE US YOU HAVE 90 DAYS TO MARRY HER OR SHE HAS TO GO BACK TO DR. HOWEVER BE LEARY OF HER CLAIMING DOMESTIC ABUSE (PHYSICAL OR MENTAL) AGAINST YOU WHICH CAN GIVE HER ASYLUM IN THE COUNTRY AND TARNISH YOUR REPUTATION AND POSSIBLY PUT YOU IN JAIL. THEREBY NO LONGER NEEDING YOU!! TAKE TIME TO KNOW HER!!

@kschw9883  If you love her, marry her. I130,embassy interview. It is not quick, though. I am 1 year into that process and probably another 4 months to go. Immigration is not for the faint of heart.

@kschw9883 A K1 visa is easy to obtain, but it's complicated process and usually takes a very long time.  (Probably more than a year). There is a lot of paperwork and fees.  As others have said, you will need to get married within 90 days, or she has to go back.

IMHO, it is best to hire an Immigration lawyer in the United States.  They will be able to give you a reliable estimate on the timeframe,, fees, and explain the process.

Travel to Mexico and just walk across the border.

2,000,000 have already done it this year alone.

Then the immigration service will fly her to any town she wants to go to.  SIMPLE.

While I know you are being sarcastic, the site makes a point of not suggesting anything illegal!

@donnyD  This makes a mockery of people doing things the legal way. It is a long process that you obviously have no compassion for or knowledge about. If you have no constructive knowledge on this subject please keep your comments to yourself.

@drlover1962 Sorry for writing in all CAPS. Won't happen again. Forgot that some people view all caps as screaming.

LOL. ❤️

Look before you leap.

I suggest you go online to USCIS and do your research and really read the information provided .

If you have a butt load of pictures on your phone of the two of you print out about 40 -60 of them old to new . No cell phone usage in embassy or consulate offices.

For those of you who have brought or are bringing your Dominican spouse to the USA, are you using a US immigration lawyer? After reading multiple forms online (and getting anxiety) i I think that hiring a US immigration lawyer is the way to go to minimize mess ups.

I have heard that it is much more difficult to bring in a fiancé on a K-1, and that there have been a lot of denials at the interview. Would you all say it is more “sure” to bring your spouse over on a CR1/IR1?

There is no "SURE" or  "FAST" anymore.  the US is cracking down on all forms of immigration and there is a tremendous backlog of cases. 

I would suggest a good experienced lawyer can help but not sure how much anymore.

yeah unfortunately thats what ive been hearing..

A lawyer wont help with speed at all unless you have a life or death medical condition. Pregnancy doesnt even count. I am on month 14. Just awaiting an interview for my wife but it is slow going. Marriage visas have been moving faster since Covid. That didn't factor into marrying my wife but it has helped. Depending on the USCIS sevice center that part of the process varies wildly. My wifes uscis approval only took 7 months but that is only one of the 3 steps. Anything worth having is worth waiting for.

A lawyer helps insure you don't make mistakes.  Maybe they know the best ways to word things?  Maybe they know the tips?