Moving in a few weeks

I would dearly love to find some ex-pats in Cebu to impart some wisdom(to me lol). I would love to learn and meet new friends

I teach Art at a small college in California. I'm moving to Cebu in a couple of weeks and would love to meet some ex-pats who could Help me get my feet on the ground. I've been married for about one year and am making the leap to PI. Asawa knows lots, but, not about Western restaurants, housing, health insurance, etc. I could really use some good friends

I've never posted before. (I hope this is the right place). :-)

Salamat,

Loren

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome to the forum Loren. I've taken the 3 hour boat trip form Ormoc, Leyte to Cebu a few times. Seems to be a rapidly expanding city viewing the construction projects from the Supercat boat. Taxis are cheaper than Manila and there are some nice malls. There is also a US Embassy in the lower level of the Waterfront hotel which is my main reason for visiting. You should find some folks on the forum who know Cebu and can answer your questions. Browsing the forum may also provide some valuable info. Good luck.