Travel insurance

I have looked at the regular brokers in Cyprus (abbeygate etc) and they all seem way higher than the UK insurance prices. Is that just an EU thing and the UK enjoys much lower prices?

Does it matter if you are not resident in UK  when buying travel insurance from UK supplier

As the quote forms say one condition is that your country of residence is UK I  expect it would invalidate the policy

Hi I would agree it is a condition that you have to be a resident in the UK. I have spoken to several companies who all say the same thing. Have you thought about getting it through you bank. You may have to pay for a premium account but it may still work out cheaper than a annual policy.

Good call I might have it already 1f603.svg

We pay for a Revolut account which includes travel insurance but terms and conditions need to be checked.

@sze9003 Good call ..we also have a paid Revolut account and had forgotten about that as haven't travelled for a long time

Guys

I travel all the time. Last year alone 8 trips both Europe & non Europe. My Lloyds CC has travel insurance attached for world wide cover so does my AMEX. I book my tickets through either and am automatically covered

Never have bothered with buying travel insurance. it is a rip off.

Yep I do have cover with Revolut but only for me!

@phildraper is there not spouse and or cohabitant cover as long as they travel with you

Only on the Metal and Ultra accounts and the spouse must travel with the account holder

https://help.revolut.com/help/insurance … insurance/