90 days online do not work with stange message

Hello Community

I have a strange message when trying to do my 90 days online. It says "You have been approved. Your next application is not yet due".

This come when I hit submit in the form. My 90 days are due June 13, We are June 9. The data in the form is correct. Checking the status of my application there is none for the current date.

I googeld for the message and could not find anything. Am I the first one to see this?

It is a retirement visa. I did my 90 days online several times successfully already. I really would like to avoid the trip to Immigration. Costs me the whole day and 900 Baht speedboat...

Hello Community
I have a strange message when trying to do my 90 days online. It says "You have been approved. Your next application is not yet due".

This come when I hit submit in the form. My 90 days are due June 13, We are June 9. The data in the form is correct. Checking the status of my application there is none for the current date.

I googeld for the message and could not find anything. Am I the first one to see this?

It is a retirement visa. I did my 90 days online several times successfully already. I really would like to avoid the trip to Immigration. Costs me the whole day and 900 Baht speedboat...
-@Corsita

""You have been approved. Your next application is not yet due"."

What's wrong with this message? It says your report was successful. Can't you print out the receipt? Is June 13 the correct Due date?

That message appears in a red box when hitting the submit button. It does not let me submit and as explaiend there is no current application pending or approved.

That message appears in a red box when hitting the submit button. It does not let me submit and as explaiend there is no current application pending or approved.
-@Corsita

So why does it say "You have been approved."?

Is that really what the message says. Is June 13 really the correct Due date?

@Leeds forever! Yes it is. June 13th is the date. And if I knew why it says "You have been approved." I woulkd probalöy know the answer 1f60f.svg

@Corsita you did not mention when you have filled and submitted the online form.

Did you do it between 15 and 7 days before?

Means between 30/may and 6/june ?

If you cannot find the new statement with the new due date in red to print, then means that  something went wrong or did not work.

Try to call 1111 and ask them they can help or put you in touch with an immigration officer.

Or get in touch with an agency that can go to immigration and make the 90 days on your behalf.

Good luck!

@Corsita you did not mention when you have filled and submitted the online form.
Did you do it between 15 and 7 days before?
Means between 30/may and 6/june ?
If you cannot find the new statement with the new due date in red to print, then means that something went wrong or did not work.
Try to call 1111 and ask them they can help or put you in touch with an immigration officer.
Or get in touch with an agency that can go to immigration and make the 90 days on your behalf.
Good luck!
-@Maxi Mari

You can do the 90 days report online 15 days before and until the Due date.

Tried again today (due date is 13. Jun 2023). Still same message when hitting submit. I tried the first time June 9th.

See here how the message looks like when hitting submit

Clipboard01.jpg

Tried again today (due date is 13. Jun 2023). Still same message when hitting submit. I tried the first time June 9th.
See here how the message looks like when hitting submit
Clipboard01.jpg
-@Corsita

Have you checked the Status? Maybe your report is approved,but haven't shown up in Status,(yet). If it won't show up, you're in for a trip to immigration. The last day for you to report in person is June 19.

Yes. That is the first thing I did. Nothing in the status.

Yes. That is the first thing I did. Nothing in the status.
-@Corsita

Wait until tomorrow about noon and check Status again. It's not a robot who approves the 90 days report, even if people seems to think so.

@Leeds forever! That I am not so sure (about not being robots). The message I get is definetly based on some data that is being looked up online.

Not to long ago I helped 3 others (that are not so firm in computer stuff) here on our island and the answers never came. What normally takes 2 to 3 working days was not there after 8 days. They were all ready to travel to mainland on the following monday (the weekend was a long weekend with holiday).

...and then the approval for all 3 came on Saturday evening at 23:53. Even if a human being makes the approvals and the emails get in a queue: how comes the queue at once runs on a Starday evening?

No matter how: I will have to travel on Monday. Love it on the speedboat in the rain 1f602.svg

@Leeds forever! That I am not so sure (about not being robots). The message I get is definetly based on some data that is being looked up online.
Not to long ago I helped 3 others (that are not so firm in computer stuff) here on our island and the answers never came. What normally takes 2 to 3 working days was not there after 8 days. They were all ready to travel to mainland on the following monday (the weekend was a long weekend with holiday).

...and then the approval for all 3 came on Saturday evening at 23:53. Even if a human being makes the approvals and the emails get in a queue: how comes the queue at once runs on a Starday evening?

No matter how: I will have to travel on Monday. Love it on the speedboat in the rain 1f602.svg
-@Corsita

When you submit the 90 days report, it's being directed to the immigration office where you belong. I never said there aren't any robots involved in the process, but the approval isn't done by a robot. If it was,then every report would be approved instantly,but they are not. The last time I did my report online,it took 2 days until it was approved.

@Corsita 1) In the instruction details it writes that after you complete the form online and submit:

"The system will send a response via your registered email. And It will be marked as ‘Pending' approval status."

Did you receive such an automatic email ?

After that the officer that has considered your request will send you a final email with the result within 3 working days.

But if you didn't receive the Pending status email then it's highly unlikely that you receive the final email from the officer.

@Leeds forever! Might be but on the instructions it's not stated so clearly that can do till due date.

I would stay within the old 15 and 7 days before.

In any case thank you for the info.

Hi,

Thanks all for your input, but: I never get into a stage where the request is submitted. Hitting the "Submit" button only makes the message in the picture above appear. The form stays at the screen unchanged.

I will write here tommorow if I learn something new when I appear in person at the immigration office.

@Leeds forever! Might be but on the instructions it's not stated so clearly that can do till due date.
I would stay within the old 15 and 7 days before.
In any case thank you for the info.
-@Maxi Mari

It's officially 15 days before and until the Due date. Don't you know how google works?

This is the link to thai immigration about the 90 days report incl online.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en?page_id=1666

Scroll down a bit to 1. Registration process. Further down, read what it says in blue. 2. Procedure for.......

This is a Mickey Mouse website. I attached a link about the 90 days report on Thai Immigrations official and secure website and it's under review. What a joke.

For an update to exeryone:

• I rentered Thailand after a short home visit in CH on February 7th, 2023 and based on my retirement visa got 90 days
  • I submitted my 90 days online on May 6th and got approved on May 13th until June 13th (date of my yearly visa renewal)
  • I did my yearly visa beginning of June and got a notification to do my 90 days until June 13th (they told me they will not do 90 days starting at the renewal date but instead of the intial 90 days cycle)
  • So now I wanted to do my 90 days (due on June 13th) online which did not work as mentioned above
  • So I went to mainland to immigration. I explained I did something wrong and that the system would show me this error message "You have been approved. Your next application is not yet due"
  • The officer and the manager discussed about 20 minutes and I could see a lot of astonishment  their faces.
  • At the end I was given a new notofication for August 4th (which is less 2 month from now)

To me it looks like I was given some random renewal date (since 90 days before August 4th would be May 5th where I had no interaction with immigration or the system). It also means I was given a 90 days prolongation beyond my yearly visa...

For an update to exeryone:
I rentered Thailand after a short home visit in CH on February 7th, 2023 and based on my retirement visa got 90 days
I submitted my 90 days online on May 6th and got approved on May 13th until June 13th (date of my yearly visa renewal)
I did my yearly visa beginning of June and got a notification to do my 90 days until June 13th (they told me they will not do 90 days starting at the renewal date but instead of the intial 90 days cycle)
So now I wanted to do my 90 days (due on June 13th) online which did not work as mentioned above
So I went to mainland to immigration. I explained I did something wrong and that the system would show me this error message "You have been approved. Your next application is not yet due"
The officer and the manager discussed about 20 minutes and I could see a lot of astonishment their faces.
At the end I was given a new notofication for August 4th (which is less 2 month from now)

To me it looks like I was given some random renewal date (since 90 days before August 4th would be May 5th where I had no interaction with immigration or the system). It also means I was given a 90 days prolongation beyond my yearly visa...
-@Corsita

"It also means I was given a 90 days prolongation beyond my yearly visa."

No,it does not.

The 90 days report has nothing to do with your existing permission of stay (not a visa). Just read what it says on the "Notification of Stay"-receipt.

You said you did your first 90 days report online. You can't do that,the first one must be done in person at the local immigration office.

Sorry,but you seem a bit clueless about how it actually works.

@Corsita So you arrived at first with the

Non-imm visa 6 month ago and then within the 3 month you made the request for the yearly retirement stay permit..... and at that stage the 90 days report is not required yet but it just start the count down, infact the real 90 days has to be done after 180 days (90+90) .

But This means also that to make it on line you have to file the very first 90 days in person at immigration to input your datas by them a first time and have you in the 90days record system.

Only after that you can use the online site, it's infact active after 270 days from your first entry.

You have now to wait until next expire date in august and try again on line to see if it finally works, if not then try to use registered EMS Post, which can solve your distance problem.

@Corsita So you arrived at first with the
Non-imm visa 6 month ago and then within the 3 month you made the request for the yearly retirement stay permit..... and at that stage the 90 days report is not required yet but it just start the count down, infact the real 90 days has to be done after 180 days (90+90) .
But This means also that to make it on line you have to file the very first 90 days in person at immigration to input your datas by them a first time and have you in the 90days record system.
Only after that you can use the online site, it's infact active after 270 days from your first entry.
You have now to wait until next expire date in august and try again on line to see if it finally works, if not then try to use registered EMS Post, which can solve your distance problem.
-@Maxi Mari

He said he arrived in February, that's not 6 months ago.

"infact the real 90 days has to be done after 180 days (90+90)"

Not correct. The 90 days start counting from the day of entry. Every immigration office in Thailand doesn't reset the 90 days when doing the first 1 year extension.

"You have now to wait until next expire date in august and try again on line to see if it finally works."

No,he has to wait until 15 days before the Due date. Then he can try the online report again.

Yes. The 90 days start from the date of entry (which was a reentry. I have retirement since several years). And yes I will do a first try on August 4th -15 days.

Why I got these strange 90 days we will never know.

I did the 90 day report online once or twice a couple of times.

It was a few years ago. The next time I did it, it did not work.

When I went in person one time, I asked if I could do it by mail. The officer told me NO.

He said I could have someone else do it for me if I could not come.

I have never done it by mail and would not trust it.

I have paid the 2,000 baht late fee twice, and I don't want to pay it again.

Now, I still go myself every time, it takes about five minutes in Ratchaburi where they have a separate window for 90 day report. I enjoy the trip and often stop at McDonald's on the way for french fries.

One rule you can rely on, the person standing in front of you at the immigration office makes the policy that applies to you.

I did the 90 day report online once or twice a couple of times.
It was a few years ago. The next time I did it, it did not work.

When I went in person one time, I asked if I could do it by mail. The officer told me NO.

He said I could have someone else do it for me if I could not come.

I have never done it by mail and would not trust it.

I have paid the 2,000 baht late fee twice, and I don't want to pay it again.

Now, I still go myself every time, it takes about five minutes in Ratchaburi where they have a separate window for 90 day report. I enjoy the trip and often stop at McDonald's on the way for french fries.

One rule you can rely on, the person standing in front of you at the immigration office makes the policy that applies to you.
-@tjthomasjansen81

The 90 days report online works perfectly if you just do it the correct way.