Car Storage, Professional, Monthly, in Mauritius?

Someone must do it... a standard procedure where you can safely garage your car for a month or 6 months , and pay a rate... normally includes  secure covered artea and a guard. Thanks

I fully agree with you! Very few apartment blocks have garages- in fact most of them do not even have guest parking. We all know that one can't get along without a car on the island. We normally stay for long periods and car rental becomes quite expensive.But leaving a car without any supervision in the Mauritius sun for months is irresponsible. Big opportunity for a developer to built a parking in the West!

@banusvanderwalt I have found one ad for covered, guarded storage in Pt. Louis but, it was a on a classifiueds site...might even be a pre-COVID. Let's see if they reply at all. I will pass the info on here.

R

Hello

Covered Parking Garage available on long term basis with remote 24/7 camera viewing.

Situated in curepipe / Floreal- 25 minutes drive from airport.

Let me know if you wish to have some further information, Inbox me for more infos.

Regards,

Tony

Easiest way will be to rent out the car to someone trustworthy and ask him to take care of the car for you

@Tony_Moris

Have you found the covered secured long term car parking in Mauritius?