Apostille process from abroad

Hi all👋🏼

Has anyone successfully had their documents apostilled online? I'm living in the DR full time and need my birth certificate and certificate of single status translated, apostilled and notarized. I've found some websites that claim to be able to do all three online, but I'm a little nervous because they're expensive and I want to make sure I'll recieve the documents here when they're mailed to me in DR through EPS.

Im sorry if there is already a thread for this- I searched but couldn't find any!

Wedo.com.do

THEY WERE AMAZING. They prepared all my documents for my wedding with no mistakes and on time. They are located in Texas. I dont know about online because they need original documents to Apostille. You can't Apostille a copy. Call them they are legit.

@Gylla  I had to get someone to do it for me because it's hard doing it online the mailing system in DR is not that great

@Gylla I don't know where you are from but I do have number that they can do it for you the guys in florida

@Gylla hi. I did some research about companies that apostille documents on line I didn't want take a chance and loose them so I did all my documents back home in Boston

@Gylla go to the state's website where you were born to find a link to apostille documents. In my case, I sent a Birth certificate to the New Jersey treasury department and they apostilled for $25 dollars

It does take time though some states won't expedite.

Dear Expats,

On Apostilles > It has to be requested IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN for International use when you apply for any Vital Document. Also for any type of Business Document or Certification.

THEN..., these documents will have to be translated by a Certified Translator from the COUNTRY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

If you translate in your country, translation will not be accepted (this rule is followed by most countries). ONLY Certified Translators from the particular country are accepted (there is a required signature validation process, of course). Professional Translators will not stamp translations made by a third party.

I do collaborate through a 'commissioned translation of EXOTIC LANGUAGE to English' and I am always looking for NATIVE SPEAKERS of such exotic languages.PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH PERSONAL CONTACT INFO!

Thank you,

Anyone wishing to contact Olga, please use the private message system!