Ongoing HSM Visa application along with a change in residence.

Hello all,

My orientation year visa is expiring on 24th of June 2023 and mostly in next week my employer is going to apply for my HSM visa. Simultaneously I also need to move to a new house from 1st of July. This would mean that during my HSM visa process, my registered residence would change. I am afraid how this would affect my visa process and if I would loose any important letters from the IND. I have informed my old landlord and incase he'll recieve any letters for me he'll let me know. My plan is to notify IND as soon as I change my address. Because I would deregister from my current adress before 1st July and registeration of new adress might take some time.

Incase someone has any ideas/suggestions of things I should do to tackle this issue, please let me know.

Apart from above, it would be grt if someone can let me know how quick is the process for online residence registration, via DigiD.

Thank you very much,

Best Regards

Anand

Hi Anand, leave your contact details I can give you a call as I just finished the entire process recently ...

Regards

Rukmini