Cannabis oil

Does anyone get cannabis oil from the weed shops to use as a pain killer?

Jacqui

Does anyone get cannabis oil from the weed shops to use as a pain killer?
Jacqui
-@Jacquiben

CBD-oil is sold in most weed shops at least in larger cities. Why don't you just ask in shops on Koh Samui if that's where you are located?

Alot don't sell the oil, but after finding some in one shop it was about £50, I wondered if it would work? I've tried many in the UK, all at different prices, just because they are more expensive doesn't mean that they are strong enough to work. That's why I'm asking if anyone uses the oil and does it work?

Alot don't sell the oil, but after finding some in one shop it was about £50, I wondered if it would work? I've tried many in the UK, all at different prices, just because they are more expensive doesn't mean that they are strong enough to work. That's why I'm asking if anyone uses the oil and does it work?
-@Jacquiben

I said in large cities (with many tourists) in Thailand. Where in Thailand did you see £50 CBD-oil and how much was it? That's quite expensive. The stuff they're selling in weed shops is not that strong. I'm not an expert, but even if it's supposed to be medical CBD-oil, it's most often not used as a pain killer. There are clinics in Thailand where you can get prescription strength cannabis products. Google it.

@Leeds forever! Thankyou! I will try that