Does anyone can open a business in vietnam

Hi , my question is : can anyone set up a business in vietnam being already here as tourist ? If yes , does it lead to get a business visa for longer than 1 month ?

Sorry if this topic has ever be done.

Yes you can, once your business is established we can help you apply for a 1yr business visa and then a TRC. Feel free to message me directly. Our company is incorporated and can assist.

Hi , my question is : can anyone set up a business in vietnam being already here as tourist ? If yes , does it lead to get a business visa for longer than 1 month ?
Sorry if this topic has ever be done.
-@fuselimo1

Yes but make sure that you get a reference from someone that you personally know and trust.

it will almost certainly need to be a lawyer who will then help you also get the required accountant that you'll pay monthly fees to.

if you don't already have it your lawyer will help you establish your business lease for a brick-and-mortar location since virtual businesses are not acceptable.

currently your capital contribution needs to be 600 million Vietnam dong plus there will be government licensing fees involved and set up costs for your business that cannot be included in that capital contribution.

if you do that properly and legally you can qualify for a DT4 Visa, which is a one year business Visa that cannot be converted into a TRC temporary resident card.

however if you maintain your business, including the capital contribution and mandatory monthly accounting fees, then you will be able to renew that one year Visa annually.

whatever you do don't accept anonymous contacts promising help in this forum or anywhere else.

Good luck with your business

Thanks a lot to both of you !

if you do that properly and legally you can qualify for a DT4 Visa, which is a one-year business Visa that cannot be converted into a TRC temporary resident card.

DT4 visa starts from 6 months.