Selling Online - Receiving Payments - Some Queries

Hello,

Wanted to know the experience and wisdom from the community about some queries as below. I am an expat on dependent visa with my sponsor (head of family).

1. Can I do freelancing or online sales - in my case I am looking to the process of selling art online by registering with known online platforms.

2.    Do I have to register or get a permission from some relevant authority to do it.

3.Shipping may not be difficult as we have all courier services and even local SPL seems to have upped their game.

4.How can I receive payments in KSA for any online sales. Can I get it wire transferred to my sponsor's bank account - will it be any hassle or chances of account blockage in such case. I am not sure about Paypal, as I cannot add local bank account and withdraw money on it. The money can be withdrawn to the connected credit card only - from there I am not sure if it can be withdrawn to bank account.

5.Any other tips and concerns which need to be looked upon.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

I have answered this dozens of times.  So I would rather not repeat myself.  Please use search, read the answers and then if you have follow up questions, ask here.  But to keep it simple, receiving money in bank accounts here can lead to blockages - avoid.