Schools guidance

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm excited to share that my family and I will be relocating to Madrid with the sponsorship of my company. I have a few queries regarding expenses and school fees for English-mode schools that follow the British curriculum. We have three children who will be attending school, and they currently do not speak Spanish.

Specifically, I would like to inquire about the cost of living in Madrid. I understand that expenses can vary depending on our lifestyle and the area we choose to reside in.

I'm interested in learning about the school fees for English-mode schools that offer the British curriculum in Madrid. Since our children are not familiar with the Spanish language, we would prefer schools that provide education in English.

If possible, could you provide information about some well-regarded international schools in Madrid that meet these criteria? I would appreciate details about their tuition fees, grade levels catered to, and any additional services they offer.

Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to your response.