U.S. social security direct deposit

I'm preparing to retire and would like to set up direct deposit social security payments to my Chinese bank. Managers at my bank and two of the other big 5 refuse to sign the paperwork saying they will accept the deposits. Has anyone gone through this? Any suggestions?

It is possible to set up direct deposit for Social Security payments to a Chinese bank, but it requires the bank's cooperation. Since your bank and two of the other big 5 are refusing to sign off on the necessary paperwork, you may want to look into other smaller banks in China that may be more willing to facilitate the process. Additionally, you could contact the Social Security Administration directly to see if they have any advice or resources available to help you.

Thanks for the advice. I know it's not important for you, but I'll reply to provide more info for future readers. I don't think the size of the bank matters. Very few people in any organization will make a decision, especially regarding something they haven't been specifically trained for. We'll have to find a way to get kicked upstairs a few levels. The SSA only provides a list of countries to which they will transmit money, not which banks will accept it. I verified that after waiting 30 minutes for service on a Skyoe call.

Mobile enterprise app development with AI is becoming increasingly popular as businesses recognize the potential for improved customer experience and enhanced customer loyalty. AI can be used to improve app usability, deliver personalized customer experiences, and reduce time to market of new features. It can also help create meaningful customer insights that can be used to make better decisions about product and service offerings. Additionally, AI can help automate processes and increase employee productivity. With the right mobile enterprise app development partner, organizations can make use of AI technology to drive success and competitive advantage. Read more in https://mlsdev.com/blog/enterprise-application-development