Send Money to India

I have to send money from Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province to India    (Hyderabad). I want to know Which Way will be Best for me to Send money in Order of Cost Reduction .
Normally i Send from Western Union .
I am Quite not Satisfied with the Western Union.

1. Can You Suggest me which way will be more better for me.
2. And i want to know can i send money from Western Union on Sunday

It would be a Great Help , Thanks in Advance !

I was Assuming this Forum is Active, But havn't Got Any Reply

Hi Jing hao !

Your post is (very) recent.
Maybe you should give other members some more time to read and advise.

Regards
Armand

Its Been 5 days Now :mad:

western union is better way , and you can send money sunday also .........

Ok Thank You , And can You Say me From Which Branch Of Western Union i Can Send . As I Know that the Banks Will be Closed on Sunday ..Thanks in Advance :)

better u go to china  postal savings banks it will be open in sun days also

You can through bank of china also.its safe and cheaper.

Thanks for Your Time :-)

Have you tried Ria Money Transfer at riamoneytransfer.com

You can send using your bank account, credit card, or debit card and you can send it to your recipient's bank account or they can pick up in cash. It's like WU, only cheaper and better.

/edit: Their online service is only available if sending from US. Thanks Kris N for pointing that out. My bad.

oxymoronic78 wrote:

Have you tried Ria Money Transfer at riamoneytransfer.com

You can send using your bank account, credit card, or debit card and you can send it to your recipient's bank account or they can pick up in cash. It's like WU, only cheaper and better.

I just got on line with RIA... the online transfer service is only available in the USA. Nobody at RIA could inform me if there are any branches in China... I'd guess NOT!

Their claim to 135 countries around the world is if transfering out of the USA .... only.

Useless service for people outside of the US

Kris...

Thanks for pointing that out. Made the necessary edits on my original post.

oxymoronic78 wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out. Made the necessary edits on my original post.

Actually it's not all bad... If there are Americans or friends and family of Americans outside of the US then at least they could have money wired to them where ever they are!

Kris...