Help with finding an attorney

I'm from EEUU and just purchased a place in Northern Patagonia. It is for retirement (5

5 months per year.

What I need help with is finding an attorney (BA is fine) to explain how and pitfalls of purchasing a pickup truck.

I have done a lot of research worked with a car dealership but I want an attorney to make sure I get all the benefits without getting into trouble with the government.

Kindest regards,

Bob Nielsen

@bjcmnielsen Can you explain why you feel that you need an attorney to purchase a pickup truck in Argentina? The only thing that I can think of that may be a little bit tricky is showing origin of money in Argentina that you're using to purchase the truck. I think hiring an attorney is going overboard. BTW... this comes from someone that owns a relatively new Nissan Frontier pickup in Argentina.

@bjcmnielsen DISCLAIMER: I'm not an attorney. I'm a US expat that has lived in Argentina for about 17 years and that also bought a new pickup about two years ago. I'm not sure about your concern with the government. The only issue that I can think of is that you will have to show a legitimate source of funds that you used to buy the truck and more than likely how those funds legally entered into Argentina.... which admittedly sucks.