Pending for notice period completion

Hi Dears,

I have got offer from new company through Qiwa and I accepted. Thereafter ,pending for notice period completion as well as time period begin 89 Days. And Shown on screen that transfer date on 30/07/2023.

My Question is that my company is in Red category due to it my transfer will be done automatically or after completion the notice period request would goes to my Current company. 

Please advice me

Thanks

@Nafis Tyagi , transfer request was received technically by your current employer (company) after the time you clicked the accept button for offer of new employer/company in Qiwa platform. IF things goes well, your visa (iqama) will be locally transferred to new employer after completion of notice period in the Qiwa system.

Nowadays, the current employer doesn't have button anymore to REJECT transfer request in Qiwa system.

@RedTrumpet is it applicable to ALL current employers? I mean the "no button to reject" situation? Or there are specific circumstances?

@RedTrumpet is it applicable to ALL current employers? I mean the "no button to reject" situation? Or there are specific circumstances? -@Gpbcexpat2023

Yes, that is Gpbcexpat2023. No exceptions.

Days can be reduced in Qiwa from the Current employer.

As the company is in Red then you can transfer out with mutual consent of course.

Thanks,

@Nafis Tyagi Hi, can you share to us what happened after the 90days countdown? Please. Currently, mine is 25 days remaining. Hope you share to us what happened after you finished the 90 days notice period.

Hi can please someone tell how to  reduce notice period days without talking current employer. I have job offer my current employment contract  will be end within 20 days  i want my transfer after completion of my contract  kindly tell me how to reduce notice period days

@MaintenanceTechnician-UAV (Airframe) did you finish your transfer is it success?

i am a living testament. The transfer will take place after completing the remaining days in Qiwa. Nothing to worry.

Brothers,

After the 90-day notice period in the QIWA platform, The current company can sue me for a labor case if I leave the company without their approval/consent? Because I applied 3 months ago to another company then i accepted a new Job contract in QIWA from my new employer. For more than 8 years I have been working with my current company but the contract still not finish. Thank you...

@Nafis Tyagi hi dear

after notice period your transfer has been done or not please share with me

Thnakyou

@RedTrumpetHi Dears,

I have got offer from new company through Qiwa and I accepted. Thereafter ,pending for notice period completion as well as time period begin 62 Days. And Shown on screen that transfer date on 29/06/2024.

My Question is that my company is in Green category due to it my transfer will be done automatically or after completion the notice period request would goes to my Current company.

Please advice me

Thanks

Almost similar case with me.

I have a job in qiwa. 60 days fnotice period.

System shows  # approved- pending transfer of Sponsorship.

I finished my contract as a Doctor in I Military Hospital. The HR persons says that they do not access to qiwa.

What should I do?

The offer period is valid for 14 days.

@marshad64.  Dear sir

after notice period your transfer has been done or not please share with me

Thank You

@MaintenanceTechnician-UAV (Airframe)

Hi, can you share to us what happened after the 90days countdown? Please. Currently, mine is 51 days remaining. Hope you share to us what happened after you finished the 90 days notice period.