Living accommodation cancellation

I am a teacher working in Bahrain. My work contract with my employer ends in August, however, the employer wants to cancel my visa and stop paying my rental accommodation at the end of June when students leave. Is this allowed

Does your contract have a housing allowance or housing provided?

It has housing allowance.

Is there a different ruling if money is paid rather than being provided accommodation

It is not a question of ruling.

Your contract has housing - that is in the form of housing allowance or housing.  If they are fulflling their obligation either way, you don't have any recourse.

Hello sir

my elder brother works in bahrain his visa was expired

Visa had expired for 4 months

Police caught him, now it's been 25 days, haven't talked to him .

The sponsor has got their visa valid He was given the way of the court, on May 2, that too happened.

But the sponsor says wait for some time everything will be fine

Sir please help me

Unrelated thread.   Follow up with the sponsor.  However, in most of these cases, the person is deported and blacklisted.

@XTang what they have stated is that even though my contract is until August, they will cancel my housing at end of June as they want me to leave the country.

@XTang brother visa valid now

I don't know when the final will be released my brother

@nishantmishra707933 visit the police station with proof and ask them what can be done for the release

@XTang what they have stated is that even though my contract is until August, they will cancel my housing at end of June as they want me to leave the country.
-@bargainbay123

Tell them that they would need to give you a housing allowance.

If they are terminating you then they need to follow the process in terms of paying all your dues.

Go and read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333