Salary Not Paid in Private Clinic in Oman

Dear Friends,I am a doctor recently joined before 6 months to a private clinic in Oman. I have not received a single month of full payment of my promised salary. Till now I have had been been only fractions of the salary and the last 2 months completely no salary as the Directer gives various reasons to say the Clinic is bankrupt. I would like to know 1.Is it possible to get NOC legally? 2.Can the Ministry of labor help me get my arrears and NOC? , since this clinic has been keeping everyone on arrears for many years, it is of no use continuing to work here.3.What are the options that I have if they deny the NOC? Presently I am with my family and children stranded alone without a proper salary or savings, so please do share your experience as it could be a eye opener to me.God Bless you all....!!

@lakmalchandana90 hi. You have get NOC from MOH directly. You need to approach them directly & tell them the matter. 1st ask your employer, if he is ready to make any mutual settlement. 2nd yes, the MOL can help you get the salaries pending.

Many thanks for your response. It actually boosted my confidence . I will do the needful as your reccomended. May god bless you