Rental house in Nouakchott

HI everybody!

I'll work in Nouakchott at the Lycée Français Théodore Monod as teatcher from the 1st of september for 3 years. I would like to rent a little house or flat near the Lycée. It would be nice also to share an apartment with co-tenant(s).

Thanks for your reply!

Emma

Hello Tazemma,

Feel free to create an advert in the Housing in Mauritania section of the website to get some offers.

All the best

Bhavna

@tazemma

Hi Tazemma

Regards Elhassen

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Self-promotion + contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@tazemma

Hi Mr Tazemma First of all I would like to say you very welcome in your second country and to introduce yourself for you

My name is Saad I'm 29 years old I'm Mauritanian by Nationality I'm an interpreter From English into Arabic graduated from Foreign Languages Academy of global studies in U.S.A 2021

Now I'm living in Nouakchott city Since 3 Months when I came back from America, I can help you to get an apartment for rent as well I can help you for everything around here doesn't matter what is it .

So please don't be shy to call me on ***

I'm your assistance in this country

Note : Despite The community Believe and Mentality System I'm Very Open Mind Person .

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Please use the message system to contact others and exchange details.

There is a neighborhood close by called Tevragh Zeina. It is a upscale neighborhood where most of the rich Mauritanians or expats live. It is the best neighborhood in the capital. It is very expensive to rent there though but you can find some furnished apartments or houses there unless if you are looking to buy your own funiture as well.

They have good restaurants that are clean around that area. Also, there is usually clean and hygienic restaurants around the embassies. Outside of these areas you won't find too many clean and hygienic restaurants. They have bigger grocery stores there as well with a bigger selection of foods, and more brands that you can buy. In other neighborhoods you only have small boutiques to buy from and have to travel from store to store to find what you are looking for.

@tazemma

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please create your advert in the housing section

is there anyone who knows of any apartments close to BMD?

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for a rental or offering one, you need to create an advert in the Housing section.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa … a/add.html

Thank you

Bhavna

@Saad46 Hi Saad, I am currently in the UK and want to travel to study in Nouakchott, I speak Arabic and studied Arabic grammar and Quran alhamdulilah, I would like to make Nouakhott a place to live there in the future inshaa allah in terms of studyng, living there and inshaa allah having a family there. Is it diffuclty to rent and buy property at the city and do you ave knowledge in term sof this? jaazaka allahu khayran