Making Hijra to Mauritania

Greetings, I'm considering making Hijra to Mauritania. I would like to know what the housing is like(pricing) also what Job opportunities do they offer for American Teacher's. Are the people warm and welcoming? How is the health care & Government? What is the average amount of money for living expense's a month for comfortable middle class living? Do they have language schools to teach Arabic & Islam? Can you buy Property(House & Car)Thanks in advance for your help, Umm Mustafah

Hi Umm Mustafah,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that I created a new discussion from your post on the Mauritania forum for better visibility and interaction.

I also invite you to browse through the different threads on the forum. This might be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Aaminah Umm Mustafah wrote:

Greetings, I'm considering making Hijra to Mauritania. I would like to know what the housing is like(pricing) also what Job opportunities do they offer for American Teacher's. Are the people warm and welcoming? How is the health care & Government? What is the average amount of money for living expense's a month for comfortable middle class living? Do they have language schools to teach Arabic & Islam? Can you buy Property(House & Car)Thanks in advance for your help, Umm Mustafah

Salamu aleikoum

http://www.merkez-mauritania.com