Plastic Money

The Philippines is now issuing plastic P1000 bills. I have one and a portion of it has a see through area.

The Philippines is responsible for 1/3 of the plastic in the oceans. That should be recycled into P1000 bills, then the Philippines would be the richest nation on earth.

The Philippines is now issuing plastic P1000 bills. I have one and a portion of it has a see through area.
-@Enzyte Bob

You sure your not playing Monopoly Bob.

@Enzyte Bob Spence... poor Jerry Springer.. huh

Bob, Jerry Springer RIP. An interesting man.

Polymer bank notes were introduced in Australia in 1988, never found a plastic bank note in the ocean nor river there and doubt very much here, plastic bottles and wrappers opo, education Bob, golly what's that?

Cheers, Steve.

Bob, Jerry Springer RIP. An interesting man.
Polymer bank notes were introduced in Australia in 1988, never found a plastic bank note in the ocean nor river there and doubt very much here, plastic bottles and wrappers opo, education Bob, golly what's that?
Cheers, Steve.
-@bigpearl

I've read up about Filipino money. . . .Their money is printed in Australia. 

Jerry Springer was on the city council of a Cincinnati Ohio and had to resign because he paid a hooker with a personal check.

Some time later he was elected Mayor of Cincinnati. His TV show ran for 29 years, I loved his TV show. 

@Enzyte Bob

I admit i was shocked of his passing when i heard the news yesterday. sad news. he was a good man and did a lot for the city of Chicago at the ground levels when elected as Mayor for his brief term.

I've been binging many episodes since last night while i was working. it made my night a lot more entertaining to say the least. he truly had a wild set of characters grace that stage.

As said an interesting man.

Cheers, Steve.

his show was so fake it was unreal. Yet people gobbled it up. I never have had respect for him stirring people up like that. It dumbs down society too boot imo. I should keep quiet before I stir up the neighbors.

Like many shows Larry, like or hate, simply change the channel or turn the tv off.

Cheers, Steve.

@Enzyte Bob
I admit i was shocked of his passing when i heard the news yesterday. sad news. he was a good man and did a lot for the city of Chicago at the ground levels when elected as Mayor for his brief term.
I've been binging many episodes since last night while i was working. it made my night a lot more entertaining to say the least. he truly had a wild set of characters grace that stage.
-@kristopherryanwatson

It really was interesting in a way to watch the dregs on other side of civilized society attack each other on TV but I always felt a little guilty, thinking I was a participant watching all of that human garbage. On the plus side, I am sure a lot of it was just poor acting to generate more viewers, sort of like pro "wrestling".

The lowest common denominator in TV viewing will always attract eyeballs. ‘ it's the ratings stupid'

I never watched a programme other than a few clips that were aired on British TV. Gerald started out on TV as an average current affairs host with average viewership figures so went for the dumbed down approach which turned out to be not so dumb for his pocket.

@Enzyte Bob Nothing new. Australia has been using polymer notes for years. Australian banknotes are printed on polymer, a type of plastic, and they have a distinctive feel. Polymer banknotes were developed to make the currency more difficult to counterfeit. The polymer makes it possible to include a range of security features on the banknotes.