International Dental Clinic

Related to a thread that I participated in late in 2022...I can now report that if anyone is looking for a 1st class dental service in Hanoi then Westcoast International Dental Clinic comes highly recommended. Many thanks to this forum, and to one mate in particular, for helping me.

The service providers there are amazing. Unlike any experience I have had in Canada to date...they took the time to explain and discuss my issues and options as opposed to grabbing my wallet as the door hit me in the ass on the way out. In a nutshell, professional, through, strategic and affordable...all with patience and a smile.

Oh, and one last point, they accommodated me within minutes even though this jetlagged Canuck was 3 days late for my first appointment. All due to a requested scheduling change that was either not sent or not received.  My point...there was no focus on the issue just on the solution. In Canada I would have assuredly had to wait for several more weeks regardless of...

Thumbs up and thanks to invaluable guidance from one informed contributor to this forum.

@redislandar I

l just finished the process of getting three implants at Westcoast International Dental Clinic in Hanoi. I am amazed had how natural the fit is. I had assumed that there would be some slight misalignment but they are absolutely perfect.

i will be the first to go to Shoppee to hunt for bargains, but when it comes to matters of healthcare, price is not determinative. You pay now or you will pay again later.

i cannot stress how pleased I am with Westcoast International Dental Clinic. They provide world class professional service using state of the art equipment in a hygienically sterile environment where language is never a barrier.

Related to a thread that I participated in late in 2022...I can now report that if anyone is looking for a 1st class dental service in Hanoi then Westcoast International Dental Clinic comes highly recommended. Many thanks to this forum, and to one mate in particular, for helping me.
The service providers there are amazing. Unlike any experience I have had in Canada to date...they took the time to explain and discuss my issues and options as opposed to grabbing my wallet as the door hit me in the ass on the way out. In a nutshell, professional, through, strategic and affordable...all with patience and a smile.

Oh, and one last point, they accommodated me within minutes even though this jetlagged Canuck was 3 days late for my first appointment. All due to a requested scheduling change that was either not sent or not received. My point...there was no focus on the issue just on the solution. In Canada I would have assuredly had to wait for several more weeks regardless of...

Thumbs up and thanks to invaluable guidance from one informed contributor to this forum.
-@redislandar

So you will say  that West Coast is better than average dentist  in Canada?  I think they are expensive with their prices (Saigon department) . Expensive does not necessary means good. (Rip off culture)