Which VPN for reaching back to the US for streaming services

I will be arriving in the PI for an extended stay in May. I want to subscribe to a VPN service to make it easier to stream services from the US. Any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated.

@jcole4455 I used PIA (Private Internet Access) and it worked for me. I no longer need it so I let it expire.

I will be arriving in the PI for an extended stay in May. I want to subscribe to a VPN service to make it easier to stream services from the US. Any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated.
-@jcole4455

Like others here, I use proton VPN.

I learned of Proton VPN on this forum.

It's free and they don't track you and so known personal information is Not sold to advertisers. Some paid VPN's actually track users and sell your history.

I have used Express VPN now for two years and I am thrilled with it. It  s pricey. ExpressVPN does what a lot of other services do not do. They have multiple VPN servers around the world so you can connect to numerous countries.  But most importantly, and the reason why I bought the service, once you disconnect from one of their VPN servers, it immediately removes all DNS Cache entries. For example, I connect to New York, or New Jersey from the Philippines to do banking, once I disconnect, the DNS server will clear out all your entries. So there are no records of your connections. A very important piece of security (No entry for anyone to audit) It is faster then most VPN connections (VPN Cleints tend to cut your internet speed by half)

Check it out

Express VPN