90 day reporting

Ok, so before my first 90 day report date, I went to siem reap, returned March 4th, which reset my 90 day report date to a fresh 90 days.  I will be out of the country again, before my new 90 day check in date.  My question is, once I return from this upcoming trip  does it reset the report in date again, and if I keep traveling outside thailand before my check in date,  does it keep bumping out my check in date?  I assume it does, but wanted to affirm this.

Thanks!  FDG

Hi FDG,

Accordingly I  lived in Thailand for more than 20 years While you are living longer than 3 months for every time you need to report 90days otherwise don't need.

Regarding

Angeline

Ok, so before my first 90 day report date, I went to siem reap, returned March 4th, which reset my 90 day report date to a fresh 90 days. I will be out of the country again, before my new 90 day check in date. My question is, once I return from this upcoming trip does it reset the report in date again, and if I keep traveling outside thailand before my check in date, does it keep bumping out my check in date? I assume it does, but wanted to affirm this.
Thanks! FDG
-@Friendly G34

90 days reports has to be done when in-country at least 90 days, counting from the day of entry. 

Thank you both for confirming what I wanted to know for sure!

@angeline30 Yes, that is right.

Hi FDG,
Accordingly I lived in Thailand for more than 20 years While you are living longer than 3 months for every time you need to report 90days otherwise don't need.

Regarding
Angeline
-@angeline30

It's actually longer than 89 days. If you're in Thailand 90 days (90 days is not same as 3 months) you must do the 90 days report. The name says it all. If you've been here more than 20 years, you should know this.

@angeline30 Yes, that is right.
-@expat12

No it's not right. Read my respons to @angeline30.

Hi FDG,
Accordingly I lived in Thailand for more than 20 years While you are living longer than 3 months for every time you need to report 90days otherwise don't need.

Regarding
Angeline
-@angeline30
It's actually longer than 89 days. If you're in Thailand 90 days (90 days is not same as 3 months) you must do the 90 days report. The name says it all. If you've been here more than 20 years, you should know this.
-@Leeds forever!

I think Angelyne was using Jan-Mar  (31, 28 and 31 days respectively) as her examples for her 3 months on her post so exactly 90 days.  1f60e.svg

Hi FDG,

Regarding
Angeline
-@angeline30
-@Leeds forever!

I think Angelyne was using Jan-Mar (31, 28 and 31 days respectively) as her examples for her 3 months on her post so exactly 90 days. 1f60e.svg
-@Bigrad Wolf

I think she hasn't got a clue about the difference between 90 days and 3 months even if she's been here 20 years plus.

Hi FDG,

Regarding
Angeline
-@angeline30
-@Leeds forever!

I think Angelyne was using Jan-Mar (31, 28 and 31 days respectively) as her examples for her 3 months on her post so exactly 90 days. 1f60e.svg
-@Bigrad Wolf
I think she hasn't got a clue about the difference between 90 days and 3 months even if she's been here 20 years plus.
-@Leeds forever!

Hahaha dude

@Friendly G34 I always visit the immigration after a trip and let them set the new date.

@Friendly G34 I always visit the immigration after a trip and let them set the new date.
-@juehoe

Why? You can't count 90 days on your own from the day of entry? Use the Calendar in your smartphone, and add the Due date. Can it be any easier?

Of course can I do it by myself, but we have an immigration within a shopping mall and so it is not a big deal to make a visit. I also have the impression that the immigration officers appreciate it.

i also wear always proper outfit (not like others) and apologise (in Thai) when I am some days late with the 90 days reporting. I know that I have time 7 days before and after the date. But being (very) polite seems to be an advantage.

Of course can I do it by myself, but we have an immigration within a shopping mall and so it is not a big deal to make a visit. I also have the impression that the immigration officers appreciate it.
i also wear always proper outfit (not like others) and apologise (in Thai) when I am some days late with the 90 days reporting. I know that I have time 7 days before and after the date. But being (very) polite seems to be an advantage.
-@juehoe

You can report 15 days before the due date and 7 days late (in person) counting from the due date. I think you haven't reported later than 7 days, or you would have been fined ฿2.000 which is the official amount in every immigration office in Thailand. It doesn't matter if you come wearing a suit and a tie.

@Leeds forever! I don't wear a suit and tie, but long trousers, a polo shirt and closed-toe shoes. I've seen foreigners come to immigration in very short pants, sleeveless shirts and flip-flops. The officials say nothing and remain polite. But in reality they detest such people. An officer once asked me that I was dressed so neatly. So they'll notice it and it will have an impact.

@Leeds forever! I don't wear a suit and tie, but long trousers, a polo shirt and closed-toe shoes. I've seen foreigners come to immigration in very short pants, sleeveless shirts and flip-flops. The officials say nothing and remain polite. But in reality they detest such people. An officer once asked me that I was dressed so neatly. So they'll notice it and it will have an impact.
-@juehoe

It still has nothing to do with your 90-days reports if you don't know how they work and about the 3 weeks window. If you're late,meaning 8 days or more counting from the due date, it will cost you ฿2.000. Understand?