Jawal (pay-as-you-go) Internet offers

Hello,

I'm trying to find out what the various Jawal offers consist of. To this end, I have a few questions, please. I'm having difficulty understanding the information on the Maroc Télécom website.

(1) Is there a basic Internet offer that does *not* include YouTube? If so, how much is the cost, how much data is offered, and what is the expiration period?

(2) If I *do* want to access YouTube, what is the least expensive option, please?

(3) Do the other service providers offer a low-cost option that does include YouTube? If so, what are the terms, please?

Thank you very much!

@chaslaw hi the best options would be inwi internet packages utilising the 4G sim and router packages that they have.

should you have good inwi network courage in your area this is the best option.

OK, thank you. I'll look into that.

Is it true that, at least with Maroc Télécom, some lower-cost pay-as-you go plans offer some social media (WhatsApp and maybe Facebook) but not other (YouTube, for example)?

I looked at their website and couldn't really tell what was what. It speaks of "Internet coverage" but doesn't specify what that means. But then there's a more expensive option that lists a number of social media services. That makes me suspect that the less expensive option doesn't include YouTube, for example -- perhaps because YouTube involves higher volume streaming?

Thanks again.

@chaslaw well not sure about Maroc Telcom, but inwi have packages for mobile phone. where you can top up 30dh for example, that would give you 2GB internet for 30days  plus WhatsApp, facebook, Instagram, snapchat and twitter unlimited for 30 days. but unfortunately youtube not part of the package. you can also get social promo for ticktock also. most networks offer these same promotions but i can only speak about inwi as that is the network i use myself.

Connection is cheaper than most other countries. Iv always used INWI for my connectivity both mobile and at home. Prices depends on what you need. if you don't have Fiber optic in your area yet then you can go for a i-dar package which is a 4g sim card that gives you unlimited internet. speeds are good depending on your area. However the 349dh package gives min speed of 4mbps which is enough for streaming services. Speeds are only reduced when you used more than 100gb of data i guess per month but i use the 349dh and have no issues with connections or speed.

if you have fibre optic your an either go for orange, inwi or maroc telcom

with inwi its starts from 349dh for 50 mega up to 649dh for 200 mega.

other networks similar prices.

hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Esa

@Vakil Thanks, for the info. We'll be in Marrakech after Ramadan for 6 weeks. With the INWI plan, do you have to cancel service before leaving Morocco or sign a contract? The reason I'm asking is last time we tried Orange; we had to sign a contract and had to cancel it before we left Morocco.

@Vakil I just got inwi Sim card and no internet connection within buildings, so useless at my wife's sister apartment. You've to be outside to get connection and then it's slow. Not even getting 10 Mpbs even though this is their 249 dirham a month IPTV speed. Same result at inwi store in Gueliz Marrakech. Thinking about returning it, if I don't see improvements. I do know their wifi router works better, well, at least at my wife's brothers house. Orange has a better connection here in MHamid area. Maroc Telecom is much better getting 30 Mbps.

@Yahya411 Update, I must be fair. I got good speed over 30 Mbps with inwi. It all depends on location. Also, they do offer pay as you go for few dirhams for WhatsApp. During summer months, it appears they offer special deals for the tourists.

Hello,
I'm trying to find out what the various Jawal offers consist of. To this end, I have a few questions, please. I'm having difficulty understanding the information on the Maroc Télécom website.

(1) Is there a basic Internet offer that does *not* include YouTube? If so, how much is the cost, how much data is offered, and what is the expiration period?

(2) If I *do* want to access YouTube, what is the least expensive option, please?

(3) Do the other service providers offer a low-cost option that does include YouTube? If so, what are the terms, please?
(4) You can refer to the AI ​​Mirror Pro APK application on the getmodnow website with safe and free applications

Thank you very much!
-@chaslaw

Basic Internet Offer without YouTube:

The availability and specifics of offers may vary depending on the service provider and the country. In general, mobile internet offers usually include data packages that can be used for various online activities, including browsing, social media, and streaming. To find out if there is a basic Internet offer that does not include YouTube, you can visit the official website of Maroc Télécom or contact their customer support for detailed information on their current offers, costs, data limits, and expiration periods.

Accessing YouTube with the least expensive option:

To access YouTube, you typically need an internet offer that includes data for video streaming. Service providers often have different packages with varying data limits and prices. You can check the Maroc Télécom website or contact their customer support to inquire about the least expensive option for accessing YouTube specifically. They should be able to provide you with the details of their available offers and help you choose the one that suits your needs and budget.

Low-cost options from other service providers:

Other service providers in your region may also offer low-cost options that include access to YouTube or other specific online services. It's advisable to check their websites or contact their customer support for information on their current offers. Each provider may have different terms, prices, and data allowances, so comparing the options from multiple providers can help you make an informed decision.

You have to visit each provider in your area to see what they offer. I'm finding out each area my have something different (offer). I got unlimited data, so can use it for anything.