Jobs for Hospital Administrator/ Management

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!

I am graduate in Alternative system of Medicine from Aligarh Muslim University. I am having P.G Diploma in Hospital Management and MBA Health Care Service degrees added to my medical graduation. Presently Pursuing Ph. D in Management .

I am having around 17 years experience in various super specialty Hospital of National repute at Senior Administrative position.

On the basis of my qualifications and experience can I get job opportunity in United Kingdom related to my field or I have required any degree/diploma/certificate to get the Job

Dr Zaid B A Zaidi

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

If I've understood your OP, you're a doctor that decided to go the Medical Admin route and are now hoping to work in the UK healthcare sector.  The UK Government NHS website has information that may answer a lot of your questions; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

The NHS has some alternative medicine but, even if they accept your speciality, you will need an English test.

If you lose the progressive tenses and brush up your grammar, you will probably be ok.