Start a a school for hospitality

Moving to Hua Hin in Aug. My intention is to start with a school for hospitality as there is a huge lack of professional staf in hotels and restaurants. My wife and I have the knowledge and the books (courses). Anyone ideas of suggestions ?

Moving to Hua Hin in Aug. My intention is to start with a school for hospitality as there is a huge lack of professional staf in hotels and restaurants. My wife and I have the knowledge and the books (courses). Anyone ideas of suggestions ?
-@dantedeleu

"start with a school for hospitality" Good luck with  that. Do you think opening a school for hospitality in Thailand as a foreigner is even possible?

-@dantedeleu

Hello dantedeleu,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that I have moved your post to create a new thread on the Thailand forum.

This will help you to obtain faster and more responses from our members1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team