Need a property manager

Hi,

I have a home in Tamboril Santiago. I am looking for a property management company that can hire cleaners or maintenance professionals to take care of the home for when I am not there. Any recommendations?

wish you were in need of one in Bavaro or Punta Cana area - were setting up a large management company in that area in June. I will ask around and see if I can find anyone reputable to assist you

(Too many managers have 2 full time jobs and still call themselves property managers even if they have only 1 or 2 units they manage. None of the managers we have rented from give us the service that we provide out clients back in the US.

I Understand that things run differently here but some of the things they find acceptable (just aren't to me): bugs in the units or pesticide smell so strong you cant sleep with a window closed, dirty hand or shoe marks on the walls in the units, floors so dirty that your white socks get brown when inside and sheets that only get hung outside to dry and never ironed to kill any bacteria from other guests. Yes these are all housekeeping items I listed but its up to the manager to train the staff on how to do their task to standards set. Cleaners make your business grow or kill you profits

I mention this in detail because an owner needs to ensure their getting a manager that will get them the great reviews ----  5 star reviews = more income to the owner.

ok - I'll get off my soap box now

sorry I just get passionate about real estate and rentals

Welcome to the forums!  I do not know anyone, let's hope you get some recommendations.

@shakattack I have a great property manager that takes care of all of my 5 properties in DR including rental agreements renting announcements evictions legal matter etc. She is the best and a blessing I found her@! Let me know if you want her info, She is in SD but works the whole country.

Sorry thought I was DM-ing the person. Did not mean to put it to the public. My apologies

No problem with this being public!

@polo1club  Hello. Can you provide a contact information to this person.