Telecom mobile operator bulgaria

I signed up for a mobile and internet mobile modem for two years. The only way they would accept payment was by walking into a Nortel (Now called Yettel) shop front.

I tried using Bulgarian and many other fully operational and fully credited visa debit and credit cards but online payment was always rejected. I asked the Nortel staff, but they did not explain why payment could not be made in their online website and eventually just didn't answer or said no one speaks English in the company.

I had to leave Bulgaria for months to apply for a D visa in my home country. While I was away they sent debt collectors notice to my company address saying they would take court action to sell company property to collect the debt.

Has anyone had a more reliable experience with a Bulgarian mobile telecom provider?

@reganne5657 I pay my yettel account from my mobile. I downloaded their app. Its easy to do from any country then.

As @pat law says, most mobile providers have decent apps now where you can manage your account and make payment.

I use EasyPay (epay dot bg) which is very helpful. It's only Bulgarian, so you need automatic translation using Chrome or similar.

I use it for all my household utility bills and my mobile bills. I've got a BG and a UK debit card registered, so no problem with payment. You need your subscriber information in order to register your different bills. It's better than using your BG bank account and better than using different payment method (such as Yettel app) for each service you use.