Qiwa message of 60days transfer

Hello friends / experts

I've received a message from qiwa that I should take transfer or exit within 60days from date of the message..

and I couldn't find new job within 60days, and finally when I find & my employers requested through qiwa, it's shows the employee is absent from work cannot be transferred

can you please guide what should I do now

to remove absent from work & transfer to new sponsor.

@KK2023 Did your issue is solved?

Hi everyone,

my company was closed permanent and they terminated all,

now I find new job waiting for qiwa request almost 3 months I didn't not receive,

when I call to new employee they said we send you qiwa request check with your sponsor,

when I call my sponsor to accept the qiwa request then they said your file is deleted here we send your  in labour of ministry you contact with them they will exit you or give you transfer is up to them 

and that's my own visa and is valid 2 months

so now please advise me should I go to labor office or they ll exit me

please advise me what to do

thanks 👏

Aalam

@AALAM KHAN789 ask labour court to accept your transfer request

@Iu Khan thanks

@Iu Khan hi can please tell me that I have to book an appointment with labor or just to go office and if I have to book an appointment then how I book can please explain me

thank

Aalam

@AALAM KHAN789

https://www.mol.gov.sa/SecureSSL/Login.aspx

@AALAM KHAN789 I would suggest you to better go yourself and try to explain your situation and get better solution . Because I believe online appointment system may take time.

@KK2023 hey can you update me about your status ? what is the producer to remove the huroob??

@KK2023  hello....

What happened about your case...

@KK2023 hello bro. ...

Then what happened about your case....

Reply us...

@blankpinkfans hello bro.,.

Did your issues is solved

What happened your case.  Rply me

@KK2023 what you do brother?? i have the same problem now..

@KK2023 hello brother how are you .my problem is same like you I don't know how to do please say something about that

@Sajjad Khan43 hello brother even im going with the same situation kindly let me know if any progress in ur case !!

@aizharakbar

Hi brother, could please update your status

Did you go final exit or transfer

If final exit , could you please explain how

Hello friends / experts
I've received a message from qiwa that I should take transfer or exit within 60days from date of the message..
and I couldn't find new job within 60days, and finally when I find & my employers requested through qiwa, it's shows the employee is absent from work cannot be transferred
can you please guide what should I do now
to remove absent from work & transfer to new sponsor.

-@KK2023

@KK2023

@Sajjad Khan43

@zabairkhan5889

Did you solve your issue ?

My wife Qiwa problem solved

@thankashyju

How it solved brother and what was the problem