Visa Facilitation for Unmarried Couple

Hi there. . I have a question, hopefully I can get help from this forum..

My situation is this: I am Indonesian, my boyfriend of 7 years is Irish and we have been living together in Indonesia for 5 years. We're planning to move to Netherlands this year, I'm hoping I could get verification against EU law to help me get residence permit (I have asked this in another thread)

I am applying Schengen Visa from Indonesia, and it says I could get visa facilitation if I am traveling with family member of EU/EEA countries. As far as I know, Netherlands recognizes unmarried/unregistered partnership as long as they could prove they have lived together for more than 2 years.

However, this is what I saw on the visa form page: "Your partner, with whom you have entered into a registered partnership under the legislation of one of the countries of the EU, EEA, Switzerland or the UK. The Schengen country to which you and your registered partner plan to travel or where your registered partner plans to join you must attach the same status to registered partnership as to marriage."

We're unmarried, and my country does not recognized Civil partnership so we don't have any certificate.

Would that made me ineligible for visa facilitation? Even if I could prove that I have been living more than 5 years with my EU/EEA partner?

Thank you very much!