Looking for Office space and apartment in Mongolia,UB

Hello, I am looking for Office space for 10-12 people and a flat for myself in UB. I am planning to move to UB in few weeks but frankly I dont know where to start to get some information on the city.

Any suggestion would help at this point.

How is life in UB? What would be the best location?

Could you please share the websites where I can look for apartment for rent or the office space?

Please also let me know about your experience with Tax advisors and accountants in Mongolia. 

@kkamil you can visit and check it on www.remax.mn, www.c21.mn, and www.unegui.mn

Hi, I'm new to Mongolia and I recently relocated to Ulaanbaatar from Nigeria. I'm hoping to meet new people here who can speak English and maybe even teach me Mongolian. It would be great to meet other black people too! I'm a software engineer, graphics designer, fine artist, gym enthusiast, and much more. Please feel free to reach out to me

Best regards,

Tom

Hello everyone,

@kkamil, for office space and apartment, have you found what you are looking for ?

If not you can drop an advert in the Housing in Mongolia section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Please I'd like to connect with any Nigerian in UB.

Please hit me up****

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@kkamil

hello,

we rent an apartment in the center of UB : near the Art museum and 5 minute from Department story.

This is 2 bedrooms and the living room with a large balcony. If you  interested it write me,pls ?

regards,

Amar

Hello Amar,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to also post an advert in the Housing in Mongolia section.

You may find more potential clients that way1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team