Language exchange (French, English and Italian)

Hi everyone!
My name is Helene and I am looking for some people to have a language exchange in three languages (French, Italian and English), if you are interested, just let me know! I can make it every Tuesday night from 8PM!
Thanks! :)

Hi and welcome on board lilena17!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange section of Rome classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

OK! Thank you!!!

Hello Helene!

I've just seen your post and I know I am replying rather late and you might have found someone else.

My name is Gabriele, I am Italian and I am looking for some French native speaker to improve my French, which at present is rather weak. Also, I am fluent in English.

Tuesday night might work, or we could agree about sometime else, but anyway let me know if you are still interested.

Best,

Gabriele

salut helene,
Every Tuesday 8pm you can attend a chi-chat session with Friends in rome. Chilled out place and friendly atmosphere. That's a conversation group with native speakers rather than a real language course. I've been there many times and always had a good time.
Maybe you already know it, if not I hope that's gonna help.

Cheers!
Laurent

Hi,

My name is marine, I'm working there in Rome as an Au-pair, and I would like to meet some people from other countries.
It would be a pleasure to have a language exchange visiting Rome, having a drink ...

Sorry for my english level but I'm doing the best to be understood !

Marine.

Et bien moi, j'aimerai bien avoir des conseils sur la Vie à Rome mademoiselle...job et petits contrats (en restauration par ex) et les logements à pas cher :-)

J'aimerai me faire une expérience en Italie...si tu as de bons conseils, je suis preneur...Ben, si je ne te réponds pas de suite, c'est "normal", ma messagerie est bloquée pour le moment, trop de copié/collé :-) Me suis fait avoir!

Par avance, merci bcp!

Jérémy.

Jérémy, in English please on this Anglophone forum.

Thank you.

Hi Helene,

I'm Cinzia and I am an Australian living in Rome (english first language, basic italian). I would love to do a language exchange. Any night is good for me, or the weekends.

Hi. I am French native speaker so I can help you there. Are you fluent in Italian? Tuesday's good for me.
X