Schools in Tianjin

Hi.  I lived in TEDA from 2006 to 2010, and in Dagang from 2014 to 2016.   My husband who is from mainland China, and I moved to my home country, the Philippines twice in between those years and now.  My husband now wants us to relocate back to Tianjin and we're considering schools where our kids (13 and 10) can go.  He would like them to have a Chinese education but integration in a public Chinese school will be difficult, if not impossible.  Maple Leaf International School in TEDA has a Chinese and International program so that might be a good option for us.  I was wondering if any of you have a similar situation of adjusting back to life in China, especially when it comes to kids schooling.  Also, I was wondering if you would know of any other International School in Tianjin with a strong Chinese program, where the Chinese program is equal in strength to the international program.

My kids have no problem with speaking and listening in Chinese.  The problem is their Chinese reading level is around 3 grades below and their Chinese writing level is even way lower than that.  Hope somebody here can give some advice and insights.

Thank you very much in advance.