If I unregister from Belgium do I still pay kadaster for my property?

I used to be a Belgian resident and I built a house in Belgium. Now I'm unregistered from Belgium and a resident somewhere else.

I'm renting the house to someone currently. .

If I'm not a resident do I still pay kadaster at all in Belgium?

Or I have to pay income tax in the country where I am a resident?

I used to be a Belgian resident and I built a house in Belgium. Now I'm unregistered from Belgium and a resident somewhere else.
I'm renting the house to someone currently. .
If I'm not a resident do I still pay kadaster at all in Belgium?
Or I have to pay income tax in the country where I am a resident?
-@Whatever61

I you are Belgian so does unregister means you are now not Belgian?

anyhow, its your real estate property, your name is on the list of the tax department. Its upto you to report and follow up with them for income generated in Belgium.

maybe the tax authority can answer precisely as I believe it also depends on your personal situation

@Whatever61

As a owner of the property you will still pay the kadaster( property tax).

You are responsible to let the Belgian authorities know your up to date address( even outside BE) so they can sent the invoice for kadaster and other important communication.

@Peterjohn123

If you are Belgian, you just need to change the residency to abroad and register with the local Belgian embassy. In this case you will not be taxed in Belgium but in the country of residency based on the double taxation treaty with Belgium

thats what I thought for the double tax treaty thats why I mentioned it might depend on his/her situation.

Some countries that I know dont care about income generated abroad but it does not mean that I do not have to pay tax. I must pay tax on either end.

My new residence country has a double treaty with Belgium. Therefore I assumed the same that I will have to pay the tax on this income in my new residency country.

When I unregistered I provided my new address abroad.

They already sent me some fine for something else there, so they know about my new resident address :)