ACR card immigration registration

Please do not forget to reregister your ACR -13A card with immigration doing January. I heard some say up to February. I don't know about that. Failing to do some cost you to be fined.

@Wayne 07

I was recently issued a probationary resident ACR

I will have to stop by immigration and speak with them. Thanks for the heads up!

Any idea about the fee?

What needs to be done is: If you have a 13a visa you need to do the annual report. So you need to go to the immigration with your passport and your ACR card and pay 310 PHP. This process ends on February 28. If you fail to do it, you might get a fine. It will also block you from the exit of the Philippines.

@Andy_1963

Thanks Andy!

@Wayne 07 The ACR card annual reporting is from Jan. 1 to Mar 1 of each year.

@Wayne 07 The ACR card annual reporting is from Jan. 1 to Mar 1 of each year.
-@Harbred6051

Not when it's a leap year.  Annual reporting must be done within the first 60 days of the year. If it's a leap year, then it's January 1 to February 29. Better to just do it before the end of January. The lines at BI are not that bad, especially when you go there early.

@FilAmericanMom

If the law allows you the first 60 days of the year

then Jan 1 TO Feb 29 is 59 days.

Jan 1 THROUGH Feb 29 is 60 days.

Jan 1 TO March 1 is correct for leap year and will keep you under 60 days for non leap years.1f600.svg

I did mine today, easy process and I agree- don't dally, get it done in January.

Best

I applied for my ACR card at the J-Centre mall in Cebu April 2022 and it was issued the following June but I just got around to picking it up last week. It didn't occur to me at the time that I also needed to do an annual report.  Cebu is 7-8 hours travel time from my home. I will do the annual report in Tacloban which is only a 2 1/2 hour drive. Live and learn.

I am of the age that I don't have to make a personal appearance so my brother in law who lives in Tacloban could do it for me but it says he needs power of attorney. I don't know what is involved in granting him power of attorney but it is probably a bigger hassle than just doing it myself and he probably needs to present my passport and ACR card anyway. Am I correct?

@Moon Dog

I'd say showing up in person would be the way to go - at least for the first time, then you can talk to them and decide what works best for you regarding future visits.

Since I did mine yesterday and the nearest office is  a 20 minute scooter ride mine was very easy.

Here's the  process:

1.  Use your phone and go to: immigration.gov.ph

2.  click on BI e-services ( its a blue box)

3.  create an account

Once you do that go ahead and login.

You will see a box labeled " annual report 2023"

click on that- this is what needs to be filled out.

I let the guard fill it out for me1f604.svg

Look at ALL of the info they ask for and make sure you have it with you.

Once the annual report is filled out and "submit" is entered a code and a reference number will be generated. Any mistake and you will be in their system with incorrect info - My suggestion,  fill out the annual report when you arrive so any question can be answered before you hit "submit". After submitting, Take a screenshot!!

You will need:

Passport, ACR card, phone, info, 310 peso.

They also need copies of passport pages and ACR

card (front and back). I walked across the hall and had this done, so easy for me.

Entire process took me 35 minutes, I was thrilled.

Good luck

@Nightfish Thank you, the info you provided is very helpful.

I did go to immigration.gov.ph yesterday and created an account then filled out the annual report section and received a bar code. The only thing I made a screen shot of was the bar code page. The "Authorized Stay" box is confusing, I just entered the expiration date on my visa. For visa type I selected Balikbayan which is how I entered but I'm on my 2nd 6 month extension now. I didn't know what all those visa type letter codes were and the visa type letter code on my ACR card wasn't in the list.