New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Amegnibo San Ameli, a Togolese by nationality but I live in Accra Ghana. I am form work carpenter with 7 years experience in the construction field . I speak both English and French fluently .

I wish relocate to work abroad and I need an assistance .

Thank you for your time Sir

Hello AmegniboSanameli6,

Thank you for the intro. 1f609.svg

Looks like you are looking for a job there.

I suggest you start by creating your CV in the Jobs in Romania section then read the Living in Romania guide for expats (very important).

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien Hi sir I'm in srilanka plz send jobs vacancies

Hello sivakumarandanesh,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that expat.com is not a job agency and we cannot give any job to members.

I invite you to to check the latest job offers in the Jobs in Romania section. You can apply for jobs that interest you and you can also add your own CV there.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi from Norway need plomber and electricer soon in Norway

Ok I like electrician job

Thanks.

Hi from Norway need plomber and electricer soon in Norway
-@ta76

Why not advertise in the Norway Forum?

Hello ta76,

Welcome to expat.com!

Your post is unfortunately not very clear...

Are you looking to work in Romania?

@priyantha Kumara93

Welcome to expat.com!

If you are looking for a job, the first thing to do is to read the Living in Romania guide for expats.

You will obtain all the information that you require concerning employment in Romania.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@ta76 hello I have electrician from Morocco ...if you need them whatsapp me *****

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My name is Dream 2601.svg

I'll be marrying my long-term relationship Romanian guy soon, I am here on this forum to get some information that might help, and for my future reference as well.

He came to Dubai, and we both go to Romanian Embassy here in Dubai and requested for an invitation letter, it was granted and authenticated.

Before this month, we made plans to get married here in Dubai or in Philippines, but just few days back I received an email from their embassy stating that I have to submit all required documents for my visit visa which I made already, and submitted all yesterday. I hope it'll not take time to validate. I am praying everything will be fine.

I can't wait to put his name on my name.

1f60d.svg

Hi Expats, after many business and privat trips to Romania I decide to live in Romania. Since June 2022 I am an expat in Timisoara. If you have questions for the first steps feel free to ask. 1f609.svg

Hi, I am looking to re-locate to Romania from Dubai with my Romanian husband and live in Brasov. I have applied for the long-stay visa for Family Reunification on 1 March - waiting to see how long all procedures will take. Is there anyone who also plans/already lives in Brasov?

I am an Irish expat and have been living in Brașov for 6 months.

Hello Ardmore,

How is the life of an expatriate in Brasov so far?

Feel free to start a new thread on the Romania forum to tell us more about your experience.

We would like to hear from you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Are there any particular aspects of life here you would like to know about?

@Julien How can i get work per in Romanian.

work position as : Room Attendant or Waiter or Cleaner or Receptionist.

@Julien How can i get work per in Romanian.
work position as : Room Attendant or Waiter or Cleaner or Receptionist.
-@MD Shahinur Islam

The last one dear.

Hello MD Shahinur Islam and Saad Omar Wahra,

Welcome to expat.com!

How well do you speak Romanian? For the jobs that you have mentioned, it will be important to at least speak the basics.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Sent PM

Sent PM
-@Lana2155

Who to?

@Julien

Hi,

I was born in Romania but I have been living in the US and Canada for the past 35 years.

Decided to move to Timisoara in July.

Obviously, I stil speak Romanian as well as English, Hungarian, German, French and basic Spanish. I have worked in the US immigration services for 10 years and with refugees and immigrants for the last 20 years.

If you need help with interpreting or translating, I can help, once I am settled in Timisoara. Interested in connecting with Canadians and Americans living here.

Florian

Thanks dear i am Rahmat khan from Pakistan i work as a plumber i have good experience in plumbing all kind fitting and repair also i have experience of saudia arabia. i want now work in Romania . i need your help about my proses . my contact number *****

Thanks

Best Regards

Rahmat khan

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm Gabriel, I am Romanian by birth and was adopted to the United States at about three years old. I decided to come back to Romania and I've been living as an Expat for a while now. I stumbled upon this form while looking for housing and it seems like it's an incredible resource for quite a few things, and as such, I decided to join.

Hello and welcome Gabriel !

I hope you will find all the information you need to make your move smooth.

Are you looking for infos or housing in a particular region ?

All the best

Bhavna

@fso948

Thank you very much for your reply. so what kind of job order do you have in your company

Hello Jonadabmek,

Welcome on board !

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Romania section of the website for better visibility. You will be able to create your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

Halo, i am Ann from Uganda. I joined the Romania forum becoz i would love to work and live there but i honestly dont know the procedures to take inorder to get a job in Romania and also live there as a Romanian Citizen.

Hello Ann,

Welcome to expat.com!

You should start by reading the Living in Romania guide for expats where you will find all information regarding  visas and employment.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

Thierry, French,  retired, wish to live in BUCHAREST and looking  for a studio

Hello tlebourg,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Since you are looking for a studio, I suggest you create an advert in the Housing in Bucharest section.

Hoping you can find something soon.

When are you planning on moving?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien

im priyantha  ,srilanka citizen with schengan visa.i have my 2nd europe company in

bucharest romania,,

i bring skilled /  non skilled  workers from srilanka to romania with guaranteed skills and not run away

so i need serious romania employers ,who accept my workers and do long term business .

Frank from Texas here just in country and need advice!

Hello Frankfrakes,

Welcome on board !

How can we help you ?

All the best

Bhavna

Am Adigun Adesoji , A Nigerian Citizen will like to move to Romania for work and will be glad on the steps to take and guides on how to get a job after arriving.

@sorjy456 Welcome To Expat.com !

I would suggest that you read the Living in Romania guide for expats for all first-hand infos.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi! I'm Sebastian I'm Italian and I'll be moving to Bucharest in the next 2 months. I've been looking for apartments and I find it hard to know how to choose based on location and services. I would also consider having a roommate to lower expenses! Hope there is someone looking for the same!

thank you

Hi! I'm Sebastian I'm Italian and I'll be moving to Bucharest in the next 2 months. I've been looking for apartments and I find it hard to know how to choose based on location and services. I would also consider having a roommate to lower expenses! Hope there is someone looking for the same!
thank you
-@sebasalvarez1

Hi Sebastian,

You can try searching or placing an ad in the HOUSING section for this.  Also, once you decide on an area to live in, you can search online for "caut colega de apartament" with the area/sector that you choose, either on Facebook groups, OLX.ro or other internet results.   You might find options for roommates this way.

Romaniac

@Julien Zachary & Jeff from California. We've been traveling Europe since January 2022.

Hello zachary83,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Are you in Romania right now?

Are you planning on settling down there for a while?

We would like to know more about you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed