EU citizen with non-EU parents

My situation as follows:

I am Belgian citizen living in Belgium.

Here in Belgium I cannot sponsor my non EU parents.

If I move to Romania and establish my business there as EU citizen is it possible to bring my non-EU parents to live with me?

Romania is also EU, the same rules apply usually.  They will only allow it if they cannot support themselves and have no other support possible in their country.

Hello,Can I know some information?
-@Jude Malan

There is a lot of information on Expat.com, so look around.  Start a new topic if you do not see your question answered.

But please search first.

Romaniac

Romaniac, Thanks for the answer! I do not speak Romanian and I could not find enough resources online in English.

Belgium only allows family reunification with legal partner and minor descendants. The right to bring parents was removed years ago in Belgian law. So I belive this falls under local and not EU law.

Does Romania allows family reunification with parents under local law?

Romaniac, Thanks for the answer! I do not speak Romanian and I could not find enough resources online in English.
Belgium only allows family reunification with legal partner and minor descendants. The right to bring parents was removed years ago in Belgian law. So I belive this falls under local and not EU law.
Does Romania allows family reunification with parents under local law?
-@Edigj

Please read the second paragraph on the following page:

https://igi.mai.gov.ro/en/family-reunification-2/

My situation as follows:
I am Belgian citizen living in Belgium.

Here in Belgium I cannot sponsor my non EU parents.

If I move to Romania and establish my business there as EU citizen is it possible to bring my non-EU parents to live with me?
-@Edigj

On short ,  if you are Belgian citizen , you can apply for family reunification and  fill  all the required formalities.