Can I apply for a worker visa after asylum?

Hello, Maybe this forum isn't the place for this question, but I'm having trouble finding information on this topic. I need your valuable comments.

I could not get along with my employer in Romania. So I couldn't get a residence permit and I decided to apply for asylum because I was in danger in my country, I didn't want to go back my country. My asylum application was rejected. I did not appeal the decision. We decided to return decision with the foreigner police. After my asylum was rejected, I left Romania as soon as possible. I didn't cause any problems.

I have now changed my address in my country. I want to go back to Romania as soon as possible. I got a job in Romania and my employer applied for paperwork. When my documents are ready, I will have an interview at the consulate. Do you think my asylum application will negatively affect my work visa? Thanks for your answers.

Your profile says you are English, so how can you apply for asylum from a safe country?

@SimCityAT sorry, it was mistake. i put languages i know, english.

@SimCityAT Do you have knowledge about my situation?

I can't see how a 2nd asylum application will HELP the chances of getting a work visa. If anything, it's going to raise more suspicion on you AND the employer. You have already been denied asylum once, changing your address in your home country does not change the circumstances. You claim you were in danger, but then you didn't hesitate to return after the decision without appeal. You even wrote that you "didn't want to go back to your country", wherever that is. That tells a lot.

I think IGI is going to see that you are trying to "play" the system, which is shameful given that there are genuine people in danger seeking asylum all across the EU, including from neighboring Ukraine. What happens even if you do get the work visa and again, don't "get along with your employer"?

Those given asylum have the right to work, that's not a problem. Those given a work visa have a right to work, and that also is not a problem. What you seem to be doing, is a problem IMO.  Simply not wanting to live in your home country doesn't give you priority over other lawful asylum/job seekers.