Punta Cana Area Recommendations

We are moving to Punta Cana and are looking for best prices and quality in furniture, mattresses, TV's and all kind of home goods (linens, kitchen, dinnerware, etc). Need to furnish and get ready our new home. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Your best  bet for selection, price and quality is going to be in Santo Domingo!  There are literally  hundreds of options for what you will need!

I love Casa Cuesta next to Nacional. They have beautiful things in there. Not inexpensive, but very nice. Also, someone currently in PC, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they building a huge new "home store" on the left side of the road about half way between the airport and the turnoff for Downtown Punta Cana on Blvd Turistico del Este, if you're heading towards Downtown Punta Cana? (I know, location is a bit vague. I can't remember exactly where it is. LOL...) When we were there last month I asked a few different people what the building was and all of them said it was a home store for furniture, etc. I'm not positive though. I also have no idea when it is scheduled to be done/open. It may be a while. As far as best prices, on some items I'd head to Ikea. They always have great sheets for the beds, etc.

ilumel has nice furniture, beds, etc but not cheap.

@casadeagumar

Avoid Ilumel. We bought a lot of furniture there. Expansive. No service after sale. We bought a mattress that was delivered half packed. It was black stained. The delivery man placed the mattress in a way that we couldn't see the stain. We sent pictures and they won't exchange.

Ikea, Casa Cuesta.