Buy 1 or 2 bedroom in Juffair or Seef for investment

Hi,

I am an expat working in Saudi Arabia for the last 11 years till present. Looking to invest on properties in Bahrain through buying a (1 or 2 bedroom apartment) expecting a monthly return through rent out and hopefully appreciation over a period of time (2-5 years). I have recently visited Bahrain to take a look at listed availabilities targeting only Juffair and Seef areas.

I came back confused, which of both locations is better to buy for investment. The confusion arise as I found both ranging below 60k BD, while Seef is the luxurious flat and area which I prefer to live in , however juffair is more crowded which I think higher chance to rent out.

I need an advice on which to go for and is this range considered a reasonable price.

Hi dear

Both area Good, and property quality depend  on developer, keep in mind over demand of property in Bahrain . Keep further study there be post buy issue ,  like money transfer bank account CPR .. one group member Xtang can give you head up further.

Hi myc40,

Thanks for your reply. I want to clarify on where exactly I am stuck, I am not worried about the bank transfer neither the quality as I already found what I am looking for in terms of quality and developer. I am stuck on which location is better for investment ( easier to rent out and expect a bit of appreciation in a few years). I understand that there can be multiple unpredictable factors that can cause less demand in the future like ( economy decline or expat rules changes.. etc), I am only hesitant on where would be better ( juffair or seef) to invest in a stable market.

@Xtang your help please 🙏 🙂. I did read some of his posts which were incredibly 5 star 🌟 insightful. However I didn't find a post that would compare areas.

Hi

To me both area ok jufair May better coz happening area , sure group people will give you more there experience.

Read the property part here :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=885444

Don't expect heavy appreciation due to highlighted factors.