Home insurance

Hi guys

Well after 5 months of trial and tribulations we have finally moved into our lovely house in Argaka

Really looking forward to 2023, starting our new life and adventures in Cyprus 😊

Hopefully our possessions are being shipped out by 19th December just in time for Christmas

The next thing we need to sort out is home and contents insurance and have had a quote from Abbey gate for €460 for the year.

Seems really expensive but just wondering if you good people could tell me if that's about right for a 2 bed town house or any recommendations would be very helpful

Many Thanks. 😊

Try Atlantic they will be cheaper than that quote

@alisonrich1958

Hi there, we went with EUROSURE

Mar. Lefkios Ioannides

send him an email to get a quote

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@alisonrich1958

it all depends on the level of cover & sums insured, be sure to have cover on a new for old bases.

I used also use Atlantic which are always helpful suggest get some comparisons, if you have PV systems these will need to be specified

Brian

All depends on valuation and cover options levels etc for premiums.... I cannot fault Abbeygate been with them for 8 years and tested the waters with other brokers each renewal...and they have always matched or beaten others for like for like. . ..

Try Pacific. Atlantic. Top quotes. Status.Gan Direct