Help some information and guidance about Job & Living in Pakistan

Agnes Regina here from Indonesia.

I'm planning to get a job and living in Pakistan even thought I have never been to Pakistan yet. Insha'Allah next year if possible I wanted to stay in Islamabad, Pakistan. The best place and environment which I like and will visit is Peshawar and Islamabad. So thinking to find a job over there for a short time or long time as I want to discover more about Pakistan.

I am interested to work as a Trainee or volunteer but in the Hotel Management or Tourism Industry.

But since I have no idea where to find the jobs over there, can anyone here suggest me please? I have been searching on google or any website but seems I still need some guidance to discover more about Job, Education and Permission for Living in Pakistan2764.svg.

Any advice please welcome...

Best regards,

Agnes Regina

Hello Agnes Regina,

Welcome on board !

Unfortunately, we don't have much information about working in Pakistan, but feel free to drop an advert and create your CV in the Jobs in Islamabad section for better exposure.

I do think that in the field you are interested in, it is better to search for international hotels online and send your spontaneous candidacy.

I hope members will be able to guide you.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Agnes Regina P did you got my reply

@Agnes Regina P wa alaikumuslam

Yes if you really do diploma of hotel management than you can easily find a hotel management job in karachi or Islamabad,maybe little bit difficult in peshawar.

@razashahali89pk Wallaikum'asalam Ali shah, i just need more information which is will be needed for any job seeker from abroad whom wanted to continue study or even get a job in Islamabad, please?

shukriyaa ali ~

@Bhavna hello dear bhavna, thank you for your positive response over my question above..

can you suggest me a real link or any detail information about job vacancy (for an international employee) whom interested to work or even continuing her education in Islamabad or other city in Pakistan??

Shukriyaa Bahvna 1f49a.svg