Month to month phone contract

Hi guys, I am looking to get a monthly contract for my sim, something in line with a "pay as you go".

Any recomendations?

You can do prepaid/PAYG or contract, as you prefer. Main options are A1, Vivacom, Yettel (Telenor). They all have websites with the services/prices available.

I have 2 mobile contracts + home fibre internet with Vivacom, I get one monthly bill for all services (72 leva), which seems like a pretty decent deal. But I've used A1 and Telenor in the past, so I can't say there's much to choose between them.

I can't say I fully understand what we have, because it wasn't until we visited a shop in a bigger town where someone spoke English that they explained this 😂but I know if we top up our A1 sim with 10 leva we get a load of data (plus minutes and texts) for 9 leva. The top up lasts for 30 days unless you use all the data.

I've never been able to top up online, we just go into the shop, but I can see my account in their App.

it's how PAYG used to be in U.K. before SIM only

it's how PAYG used to be in U.K. before SIM only
-@HelenDinBG

Nothing has changed, you still have PayG, Contract and SIM Only in the UK, that's pretty much how it is across Europe.

@SimCityAT  I haven't had anything but pay monthly SIMs or standard contracts so I guess this arrangement in BG seems like a blast from the past for me.

I am the same as Helen, A1 payg sim which needs to be topped up in the shop monthly. Would be so good if you could do it online though

I am the same as Helen, A1 payg sim which needs to be topped up in the shop monthly. Would be so good if you could do it online though
-@Mel1702

You can!

@SimCityAT

Oh! Please tell me how? I've scoured the app & it says you can only pay online if you have a monthly contract. Would make life much easier if I can

@gwynj thank you!

@SimCityAT
Oh! Please tell me how? I've scoured the app & it says you can only pay online if you have a monthly contract. Would make life much easier if I can
-@Mel1702

Its on their website

@Mel1702 I'm pretty sure you can top using epay.bg too

@SimCityAT For me its says "The service is not available to prepaid customers" when I want to top up online and provide my credit card details, both on the A1 website and in the app.