Student Pass Rejections- Reg

I applied student pass in September 2022. But it was rejected. Now I applied 2nd time after 50 days of my rejection. And also I applied through different school and reference of sg citizens. Can I get Approval this time.

@minionsyt90 It is impossible to tell, from your very limited introduction, how big your approval chances are.

Please read through some related threads to get an idea what can influence it!

@beppi I applied student pass in September 2022. But it was rejected. Can I apply to new school after rejection of 50 days.

There is no point applying again without addressing the rejection reason - it would just be rejected again.

So, why were you rejected before - and what did you do to change it?

@beppi How do I know the rejection reason? Is there any option to know the reason for rejection?

@beppi And this time if I applied properly (like all documents submitted properly) with local sponsor. Can I get approval?

I heard about something that if once student pass rejected we can't get student pass again.. Is it true???

@beppi How do I know the rejection reason? Is there any option to know the reason for rejection?
-@minionsyt90

Did you spend any time trying to find out the answer by yourself?

It is one of the most-discussed topics n this forum!

@beppi And this time if I applied properly (like all documents submitted properly) with local sponsor. Can I get approval?
I heard about something that if once student pass rejected we can't get student pass again.. Is it true???
-@minionsyt90

As I said, if the reason for rejection is still present, it will be rejected again.

If it is removed, you may be approved - or rejected for another reason.

@beppi Everyday I Google it but I couldn't find the reason of rejection…  Anyway This time I will try with proper documents. Let see what will happen. And Last time I checked the E form. In Address column My door number was different like(225 was there instead of 255) I don't know whether they will rejected for this mistake.