MVV Deadline Passed

Hi everyone, my husband in the Netherlands applied MVV for me on 12/6 and IND stated that they would reply latest by 12/9. However on 13/9 we did not receive anything (call, mail) so we decided to call IND, they said that due to a shortage of staff, my application hadnt been processed and they promised they would do it asap. Also I log a complaint, put IND in default and hope for the best. So my question is did anyone experience the same problem and act the same? Did IND send the MVV results afterwards? And how long from the date you filed a complaint IND send the MVV results?

@Awesomethie Hi,

I was in the same situation but we did not file a complaint. We were supposed to get the results in 3months and the last date was 15th march , but we didn't get anything. On the next day they send a letter to my husband apologizing for the delay… and saying that they will take more 4 to 6 weeks to process the application.  We finally received the MVV confirmation on 3rd April. Wish you all the best.

@kmafille At least you got a letter from IND. So far I havent received anything from them to ensure that they will process my application. But anyway thank you, I hope I will receive the result soon

@Awesomethie hello.. did you already hear anything from IND as of this moment?

I hope you got your yes now😊

@Awesomethie hello.. did you already hear anything from IND as of this moment?
I hope you got your yes now😊
-@Joyce Rome

Oh yes, I forgot to update, I finally receive a positive result from IND after exactly 3 months and 2 weeks and I am about to move to the Netherlands this week

Gefeliciteerd zus! It's the 94th day of our application and no update at all, not even in behandeling. So stressful to wait.

Hello everyone. i would like to share my experience and until now still waiting for the updates from the IND, Dec.14,2022 my bf send our application ti the IND together with my daughter (she is turning 18th on sept.) Dec 27,2022 we recieve their letter that they recieve our application it shows we wait until march 14,2023 for the decision.but we did'nt recieve any from the IND

my bf decide to send them a notice of default (march 28,2023)  and they reply that they recieve our notice to them (march 31,2023 it shows we wait for another 2 weeks for the Decision ) but still we don't recieve any updates from the IND until this time. i am very anxious and a bit stress and losing hope for this situation but my Bf want me to be more relax and wait for our papers ( my bf called ind and they said our papers are OK ,they are very busy and less people ) i hope soon we recieve a positive result for our application

Anyone have an experience like this plss share your thoughts , Thank you

Luisa  hie, did you finally got your visa? Your case is similar to mine. On 2 June will be fourth month waiting for the visa from IND.

Thanks M

Hello everyone. i would like to share my experience and until now still waiting for the updates from the IND, Dec.14,2022 my bf send our application ti the IND together with my daughter (she is turning 18th on sept.) Dec 27,2022 we recieve their letter that they recieve our application it shows we wait until march 14,2023 for the decision.but we did'nt recieve any from the IND
my bf decide to send them a notice of default (march 28,2023) and they reply that they recieve our notice to them (march 31,2023 it shows we wait for another 2 weeks for the Decision ) but still we don't recieve any updates from the IND until this time. i am very anxious and a bit stress and losing hope for this situation but my Bf want me to be more relax and wait for our papers ( my bf called ind and they said our papers are OK ,they are very busy and less people ) i hope soon we recieve a positive result for our application

Anyone have an experience like this plss share your thoughts , Thank you
-@luisabernales

If they said your documents are okay then you should not worry.

It takes more time than usual due the facts they facing: not enough people and many files.

Hopefully you received good news by now as it's a few weeks later ☺️

Hi everyone, we are in the same situation. Applied for self-employed work and residence permit on May 22 (needed an MVV as a pre-requisite) and today is day 117. After 90 days passed, we called in IND but all they said was the application was still in progress. They said we sent you a letter by regular post which we never received. Has anyone else been waiting for their self employed permit/MVV for more than 90 days and if yes, has anyone received a decision by now?

@Joyce Rome

hi i have the same problem

we were given 18th September 2023 to get a feedback from the IND but no response yet

i wish to know if we can fill a notice of default

@dextro wan

You can fill the notice of default once the legal processing time has passed. For MVV it is 90 days and if that is past on Sep 18th, yes you can already send the notice to IND.

Well noted

thanks

@Joyce Rome
hi i have the same problem
we were given 18th September 2023 to get a feedback from the IND but no response yet
i wish to know if we can fill a notice of default

-@dextro wan

You can always phone them and ask.  Their contact details (including phone number) are on their website; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Noted

thanks

@dextro wan did you get the results ? im in the same situation

Not gotten a result yet

on standby.

Hi it's thesame my situation.can u share if after deadline passed what did u do ?did u call?or just wait?I didn't receive anything November 17 2023 which is yesterday must be the deadline.

@catalanjemely   Didn't call

Our deadline was August 18 and we are still waiting. IND website says they were able to process only about 70% of the applications received within this year on time.

@pinktree6 this is awful 🥲 6 months!!!!! did you recieve a date update or anything grom IND? did the status ever change into behandeling?

@itsAJ

Hi we didn't receive yet anything email,post or in IND application.I wish soon we will receive good news....what the best to just wait or atleast we call for follow up to check the status?

@Imalshadileeka14

We didn't receive any call,email or update in InD app

@catalanjemelyn I would definitely call them! and try to get answers. what is your application status on IND website? have you checked?

@itsAJ

We have been calling almost every month. All they say: the file is in progress, we do not need any additional information or document from you, we have too many files right now and are very budy at the moment, just wait...

@itsAJ

Yes we dis checked the status in IND app.Thesame thing like nothing tondo not later than 17th November.Tomorrow we will call and check the answer.thanks

We have sent the letter to put IND "in default" this week and are expecting a response by December 10th. I will update here whatever the result is. Good luck everyone and stay optimistic!!!

@pinktree6 i have been waiting for my decison since june 28 after my wedding here and until now you response and i think i should do thesame by putting them on default.

A short update on our process:

Only 1 week after receiving our "Default Letter", IND has called us today. The call came from the EU 2 Team in Den Haag. Apparently the first office where our file was originally assigned to could not even looked at it yet in the past 6.5 months, so it is now transferred to this team. The person calling us told that she reviewed the file now (she could do that in a week, so it was possible and we have waited for so long for nothing!!). Everything seems fine, except they wanted a detailed statement of our company bank account.  (Our application was for self-employed residence permit). In our original application file we provided an annual statement but they now want to see every transaction since the company was first set up. Of course I sent it right away via email, after we hanged up the phone.

She said she will send the file to RVO now and we have to wait for their advice which usually takes 3-4 months. She also asked whether I want to withdraw the "Default Letter" because now I know the status of the file, but I said No, because there is always a risk of delay and that letter was the only thing worked to push things forward after such a long time. Now I only hope that IND can ask RVO to prioritize our file and they can come back with a positive advice in less than 3 months. If IND could review it in a week RVO also could. Our company has been already active for 2 years so the business plan is not on paper anymore. We have already achieved what was told in the business plan and provided every kind of proof possible (that the business fulfilled a real need, was able to compete in the free market economy and created jobs etc..). Thus, we really think RVO cannot say No. But, let's see.

@pinktree6 thanks for the update....Me and my husband was waiting since the deadline 1uth November.everhtime we checked its thesame and when my husband called they can't give the info if whats the status.

@pinktree6 what do u think shall we send default too?by the way what default means?

@pinktree6.

Hi May I know if u have an update already?

@pinktree6

Hi How are u? If u don't mind may I know if u have update after they called u?did u receive feedback already or result?

@Awesomethie

Hi How are u?thanks for sharing,I'm planning to put Ind default.Do u have update from IND after sending Default ? I will help me also and give idea from u.

@catalanjemelyn

No further update. We are waiting for RVO's advice now. The default letter definitely helped our application to get attention and speeded up the process.