Studying in Dubai
Universities in the United Arab Emirates are reserved for local citizens and citizens from the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG).
However, many private higher education institutions are available to foreigners wishing to study in Dubai. Most of them are foreign universities or business schools established in the UAE where tuition is in English.
For more information about foreign private universities in Dubaï, please visit the school and universities directory in Dubai.
In order to study in Dubai, a visa is required as well as a local sponsor. To find out more about student visa procedures in Dubai, visit the University of Wallongong website at http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/.
Schools and universities directory in Dubai
University of Wallongong – Dubai
Guide section: Study
Latest guide articles
- LIFE IN ABU DHABI
- Combating cabin fever during summer with crazy kids
- Arabian Dhows
- Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates
- Do's and Dont's in UAE
- Driving Rules and Advice
- Transports in Ras Al Khaimah
- Traffic violations, fines and black points
- Abu Dhabi Events Calendar
- weekend travel
- To apply Family Residence Visa, Bank Sta …
- US doctors working in UAE?
- I'm a female looking for a job in Dubai …
- Physical Therapy job
- Buying Nissan TIDA or HONDA JAZZ
- South African Home Schooling Teacher
- is Al Ain or Kuwait a better place to te …
- American looking for job in UAE
- Sponsoring parents/siblings for permanen …