DEWA EXAM

Hello everyone
I am a new member here and i need your help
I am going ot exam in two weeks for DEWA as electrical engineer
any one can help me in the questions would be asked or samples of exam i would appreciate that

Wen is ur xam ? have u gone thru dewa regulations ?

hi everyone,

i want to write DEWA exam for Electrical Engineering. can anyone guide me through this process like how to apply, what is the syllabus, necessary documents required and what are the pattern of questions etc.. that will be a great help!!!!!!!!!

syed_seidco wrote:

hi everyone,

i want to write DEWA exam for Electrical Engineering. can anyone guide me through this process like how to apply, what is the syllabus, necessary documents required and what are the pattern of questions etc.. that will be a great help!!!!!!!!!

Mostly your company is the one that does it for you. Your company is required to register the company on Dubai Municipality website dm.gov.ae. get approval, then they can go ahead to apply for interview for technical staff.  if your request is approved then you will be called for an interview or exams.
Documents you will need:
Attested Documents specifically your diploma
passport size photo
Passport Copy
Visa Copy
Company licence
Letter of No Objection

That's what i can recall as at now. You go to the website dm.gov.ae and you will see all the documents needed there.

thank you sir for your kind reply!!!!!

Dear Sir,

This is Rajkumar ( civil engineer), already i got DM approved .Is any chance to get DEWA approval for civil engineer.

what is dm and noc is it from company i presently working with...

I am going to the exam in two weeks for DEWA as an electrical engineer
any one can help me in the questions would be asked or samples of exam i would appreciate that

i am working in  sharjah based company .i have fewa card with me
but i want to know i am eligible to wrote dewa electrical engineer exam if i pay fees and apply individually
if i am eligible what is the procedure can any one tell me plz

Hi,
I want NOC format for applying Fewa Exam

Guestposter6513 wrote:

Hello everyone
I am a new member here and i need your help
I am going ot exam in two weeks for DEWA as electrical engineer

Greetings Arif,

First as long as I know there is no exam for DEWA, I assume what you are asking about is DM test for qualified electrical engineer.

For DM test it actually depends upon what type of company you are working for (contractor or consultant). Test for both are different followed by a short interview if you are working for consultant. As I work in consultant the question in the test were general electrical engineering questions (transformers calculations, types of ups, power density of a building etc) plus in the interview I was asked about dewa regulations (cable & breaker sizing, electrical room sizing, transformer room sizing etc).

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks a lot Brother for your kind support.

@Rajkumar, That is for Electrical/MEP engineers, I become very angry when unqualified persons takes the place of electrical engineers (They think that is just wire connections!) and what, make terrible drawings which does not make any sense, so please stay at your profession and excel in it (especially that you're a civil engineer).
I am an electrical engineer can you imagine me working as a civil engineer? of course not neither you (as a civil engineer).
All the best for you Rajkumar and all

@SYEDPASHA

Hi Syed. What are the procedures to get FEWA card?