Finding a job in Mauritius
In order to get a work visa or an occupation permit in Mauritius, you must get a work contract or a valid job offer from an employer in the island beforehand (see section «working in Mauritius»). To begin with, send prospective applications to foreign companies implanted in Mauritius. You can also find a multitude of websites offering joblistings in the island. Browse the web, find recruiting agencies online and submit your CV!
Mauritius chamber of commerce
Many websites provide joblistings in Mauritius. Some require that you have a valid address or telephone number in the country. You can apply for a particular job online or submit your CV if you are interested in getting into contact with a prospective employer. Among the numerous websites dedicated to employement in Mauritius, Myjob has become one of the most succesful on the web. You can also visit 3WJOBS.com or jobseek for instance.
You can eventually submit your CV to temporary work agencies in the island. Contact Adecco Mauritius for example and submit your CV online.
Guide section: Work
Latest guide articles
- Find a job in Mauritius
- Find an accommodation in Mauritius
- Retire in Mauritius
- What about your pets?
- Hash House Harriers - walkers and runners
- Emergency numbers in Mauritius
- Opening a bank account in Mauritius
- Health in Mauritius
- Move to Mauritius
- Driving in Mauritius
- Possible to enroll child in US Private S …
- Gym equipment
- Champion's league final this saturday!
- procedure to celebrate my civil marriage …
- Hey.Any business man here~~~~~~~
- Opening a nursery
- Interested to know more about Mauritius …
- GreenStar Living - (Eco Friendly Home 12 …
- achieve a permanent stay
My Mauritian Garden
Journey of an Artist"Life in Mauritius"
Bite Sized Life Blog
Mauritius or Bust
The Mauritian Expedition
Boldly Voyaging the Multiverse! Proba...
Live and Work in Mauritius
Memoirs of an Expat
Get Blogged by JoKi