Registering company branch in kenya
To be able to register a company branch in Kenya, you will need the following:
a) copies of the directors who shall be involved in the company
b) all documents involved in the initial registration abroad.
c) Certified copies of foreign companies memorandum and Articles of Association.
d) Certified copy of the certificate of Incorporation duly certified by a Notary Public.
e) List of documents delivered for registration by a company incorporated outside Kenya
f) List and particulars of the directors and secretary of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
g) List of names and addresses of the persons resident in Kenya authorized to receive service on behalf of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
h) Notice of situation of registered or principal office or change therein of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
Guide section: Work
Latest guide articles
- Nairobi Expat Social (NES)
- Registering company branch in kenya
- Requirements for Foreigners to Live and Work in Kenya
- kenya (yetu)
- New in Nbi from 01/06/13
- Cost of living In Kisumu
- Looking for a job( IT $ Business related)
- offer in kenya in sales & maketing of bu …
- anyone looking to meet new people?make n …
- born or made?
- Photographer looking for collaboration
- Apply for work with an ngo company in kenya
- car for sale
life's a picnic | the adventures of w...
Meaghan the Mzungu
Tired of I.T!
No Grannies in Africa
Batik Billy in Kenya
Aussies Into Africa