Looking for a attorney in Makati

Any leads for me

and what is a avg  hourly cost for one

I have a girlfriend there who I believe is being extorted

@kbustin

Interesting. It's usually the GF who does the extorting.

@kbustina

Hey Lotus i can ask my best friends Ron and Lynda  i seriously was blessed when i met them and they became family to me  Ronnie  has a connect  for any situation   he manages a fleet of Philippine ships   and Lynda's dad is retired but was with a large law firm for 30 years   

without knowing your girls and you feeling she is being extorted there is a wewlth if info on net   my girl and i have been together 8 years   we spent thousands  trying for annulment and denied    Even though her and kids haven't seen him in 24 years and she holds the position of VP for a large global company   The reason i bring this up  is because if i die they are only separated and he has a legal right to half  of what she inherited from me

No one pushes it but if he wanted to have me arrested for living with her even though he lives and has babies with his girlfriend the police would have to investigate  but like i said  no one enforces it   except in death he is entitled to half the assets i leave her  Hope this helps

kbustin said. . .  Any leads for me
and what is a avg  hourly cost for one
I have a girlfriend there who I believe is being extorted

From reading your previous posts . . . 

You met your lady online and have never met her.

Your income is 5-6K USD? Did you tell her that?

You wanted someone in the Philippines to check her out.

You hinted at a private detective.

Maybe you are the one being Extorted by her.

kbustin said. . .  Any leads for me and what is a avg  hourly cost for one I have a girlfriend there who I believe is being extorted *********************************************From reading your previous posts . . .  .You met your lady online and have never met her.. Your income is 5-6K USD? Did you tell her that?.You wanted someone in the Philippines to check her out. .You hinted at a private detective..Maybe you are the one being Extorted by her.               -@Enzyte Bob

Good spot Bob - On 11 October 2023 the O/P was looking for somebody to meet up with this woman in Cebu to check her out so she must have moved to Makati now. For somebody who obviously did not trust this woman in the first place, he seems to now believe that a woman he has never met in person is being extorted by a person unknown  to him for a reason he does not know.

My guess is that Colonel Mustard did it in the bedroom  with or without a condom in either Cebu or Makati and Professor Plum with filming it to upload to You Tube later.